~2~

George's pov

I get up to use the bathroom at 1 am, walking down the hallway in the dark with my phone screen as the only light.

I scroll on social media I don't noticed the other person walking towards me, I bump straight into his hard, muscular body.

I look up at clay, in the dim light I can tell he's wearing grey sweatpants and no top, revealing his broad shoulders, muscular chest, and abs, "sorry" i say, "it's fine, are you going to the bathroom?" He says looking to the bathroom door next to us, "yeah, you can go first" I say, "no it's fine, you go" he says, "ok then" I say opening the door and turning on the light.

When im done I open the door and step out. clay pushes off the wall he's leaning on, I look over his body, "eyes up here, george, you have a boyfriend" clay says looking over me then walking past me into the bathroom and shutting the door.

My cheeks heat up in embarrassment, he caught me looking, not to mention he pointed it out too.

I walk back to my room and flop on my bed, opening my bedside table drawer and pulling out my vibrater I was bought for my birthday as a joke from my bestfriend, karl.

Just as I'm about to slip it inside me there's a knock on the door, I quickly shove it under the blankets, "yea?" I say, clay opens the door, "your phone" he says leaning over and placing it on my bedside table, I must've left it in the bathroom, then shutting the door, I let out a sigh of relief.

~~~

Clays pov

George sits on the end of one couch as  nick and I play video games, I look back at him, he looks at me then away when theres a knock on the door, "it's for me" nick says and gets up.

"It's your boyfriend, george" I hear nick say two seconds after opening the door, george gets up and rushs to the door, he wraps his arms and justins neck and kisses him, nick rolls his eyes and walks back to me.

I watch george smile and lean away from the kiss, then george grabs justins hand and drags him upstairs with him.

I feel slightly jealous, to be honest.

~~~

I make my way upstairs to get george because his mom asked me to, I knock on his bedroom door, no answer, I open the door to see george on top of Justin, straddling his hips and kissing him.

George quickly pulls away and rolls off Justin, looking over at me, the blankets are covering their lower half of body's but I'm pretty sure george is only wearing boxer.

"Your mom wants you" I say to george,
"Great" george answers, I leave the room with a smirk on my face.

Not so innocent after all.