~11~

George's pov

It's been a week.

I walk downstairs to see clay on the couch topless, "where's nick?" I ask clay, "he's at work" clay answers looking up at me from his phone, I haven't seen clay since he gave Justin that dirty look before me and Justin broke up.

"Why are you here?" I ask, "you dont want me to be here, george?" He says, "I didn't say that" I say, he stands, "I'll go to nicks room then" he shrugs, "I didn't say I didn't want you here?" I say as he walks upstairs, "so you want me here?" He answers, I don't answer, he chuckles then continues walking upstairs, "asshole!" I yell.

I sigh then follow clay upstairs, "clay?" I ask, "yeah?" He answers, "why haven't you been here for the last week?" I ask, "why? Miss me?" He says turning, leaning against nicks door frame, I stand infront of him, "no" I say, "I wasn't here because my parents were home from a buisness trip and I wanted to spend some time with them before they left again" he says.

"Oh..ok" I answer, he studies me carefully as we stand in silence for a short while, then he pushes off the door and steps closer to me, I step back against the wall and he steps closer, his body brushing mine.

I look up at him, "where's your boyfriend?" He asks, "he's not my boyfriend anymore" I whisper.

He immediately looks at my lips, "do you want me to kiss you?" He whispers in his low, sexy voice, I nod, "words?" He whispers, brushing his lips against mine, "I want you to kiss me" I whisper, he connects our lips, kissing me softly first then deepening the kiss roughly and desperately, I place my hands on his chest as he grabs my waist, I part my lips, letting his tongue slip in my mouth.

I feel on fire as clays hands begin running over my body, I go on my tippy toes to kiss him better, he groans into the kiss and grabs my waist again, lifting it and I hook my legs around his waist and cup his cheeks, leaning away from my kiss to breath, I let out a shaky breath then connect our lips again as he carrys me to my room and shuts the door.

I lean away from the kiss  as clay puts me down again and kisses my neck roughly, "how bad do you want me?" He whispers, "bad" I gasp, "I want you so bad clay" I whimper as he grabs my ass then pulls away from my neck and lifts my hoodie over my head, then he lays me down on the bed and strips my pants and boxers off, "god, your so beautiful" he whispers and climbs inbetween my legs.

He leans down and kisses the inside of my thigh then grips my bare thighs as he slips my dick in his mouth and begins moving his head up and down, I let out a whimper and bite my lip, grabbing clays hair, he suddenly slips two fingers inside me aswell, making me moan, I reach down and place my hand on clays that's gripping my thigh.

"Oh my go-clay~" I moan, he begins moving his two fingers in and out of me fast, making me moan slutty moans and grip his hair harder.

I release a couple minutes later and clays pulls my dick out of his mouth and moves his fingers from my hole.

He swallows my cum and kisses my thigh softly before climbing on top of me and connecting our lips as I breath shakily and heavy.

I reach down and slip down his sweatpants as much as I can before clay seperates our lips and struggles to get his sweatpants off but eventually does it and kisses me again.

"I want you closer" I whisper into the kiss, he doesn't stop kissing me as I roll my head back, his lips on my neck leaving pink marks behind as he moves places.

"Clay, I want you inside me" i whisper shakily, "patience" clay smirks, I run my hands up his arms to his shoulders, "I need you" I whisper in his ear, he leans away and kisses my lips softly, then he turns us over so im on top of him, straddling his hips, he slips his boxers off as I reach over and grab lube from my top drawer, I look at the time.

When have 45 minutes until nick gets home, that's not enough, that means 30 minutes sex and 15 minutes cleaning up and showering.

"We don't have enough time" I say, clay looks at the time, "I have enough time to make to cum twice" he says and grabs the lube from my hand, smothering his dick in it.

"I'm gonna hold that against you" I whisper as he lifts me waist then positions his dick to push in me when I sit back down on him, "you won't need to" he whispers grabbing my hips and slamming me down, his dick slamming deep inside me, "CLAY~" I moan loudly.

He smirks, "your tight george" he whispers, " no, your dick is just so fucking big~" I groan and place my hands on his stomach as I begin to move my body up and down so his dick moves in and out of me.

clay lets me go slowly so I can get used to his size, then he turns as over so im under him again and begins thrusting into me roughly, I let out a loud moan and grip my bedsheets, clay groans and places his hand on my neck, not hard enough to hurt me or make me stop breathing.

"Fuck-george your so perfect~" clay groans and let's go of my neck, he changes his angle, getting more depth now, I let out a slutty moan, "fuck-right there, fuck me there~" I moan, he does, and he begins pounding into me harder and rough making me lose my shit, my bed frame hitting the wall making a loud banging sound against the wall.

Thank god no one's home.

I let out a scream of pleasure, surprising myself, but clay only smirks then groans, I release for the first time, clay continues pounding into me making more screams leave me.

"Yes~oh my go-CLAY~" I moan loudly, "your doing so good, george" clay groans, I look down then lock eyes either clay, tears streaming down my cheeks, clay checks the time quickly then moans as an orgasm hits him, another orgasm hits me aswell.

"Fuck-im so fucking close" he moans and kisses my lips, I cup one of his cheeks as I release again and clay pushes deep inside me, releasing aswell.

I look down at the cum all over my stomach then whimper as clays pulls out of me, my head falls onto the pillow as me and clay breath heavily.

Clay places a soft kiss on my jaw again then rolls off me, "your a mess" he whispers, "who's fault is that?" I answer and sit up.

Clay gets up and lifts me then carrys me to the bathroom and turns the shower on.