~22~

Clays pov

George exits my bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, I watch him from my bed as he enters my walk-in wardrobe, grabbing one of my hoodies and walking back into the bathroom, I chuckle, "what?" George says, turning to look at me before shutting the door, "nothing" I smile, his eyes scan me then he closes the bathroom door.

When he comes back out, he's wearing my hoodie and a pair of his sweatpants he left here.

He walks over to the bed and sits down on top of me, on my dick, straddling my hips, smiling at me like he does when he wants something, "what do you want george?" I ask, "nothing" he shrugs, "really?" I say unconvinced, he nods, "well, I want something" I say, "what?" He asks, "I want you to demonstrate what you did in that video karl showed me" i say, running my hands up his thighs and onto his ass.

"You wish" he laughs and rolls off me, I roll in top of him, "you'll do it for me one day" I whisper, "I'd have to be highly intoxicated with alcohol if you want me to ever do that again" he says, "I think I could get you to do it for me if you were sober" I smirk, "I doubt it" he says, reaching down to run his hand over my dick but i grab his hand then the other and pin them both above his head.

I hold his hands in one of mine then use my free hand to slip in his pants, slipping two of my fingers inside him making him whimper.

I begin moving them in and out of him at a fast and rough speed, he tenses his whole body and moans as I scissor my fingers, stretching him.

He moves his knees up and presses his legs together, "fuck-clay~" he moans, I pull my fingers out making him let out an annoyed whimper then let go of his hands and grab his legs, pressing them to the side and pulling his pants down to his knees, he looks down as I slip my fingers back inside harshly and begin moving them faster and harder in and out of him, I use my other hand to slip my fingers inside his mouth, making his moans mix with gags.

I remove my fingers from his mouth when an orgasm hits him, he moans loudly and grips the bed sheets.

Halfway trough the orgasm I pull my fingers out and seperate his legs so I can climb inbetween them to move on top of him, "asshole" he whispers, "if you want me to finish the job you can always just give me what I want" I whisper and kiss his lips roughly then pull away, "and what you want is to do a replay of that video karl showed you in real life?" He whispers, "let's add no clothes to the replay aswell" I answer, "I'm not doing that again" he says.

I smirk then get off him and to my office chair by my desk, I move the mouse for my desktop computer to turn on to the last thing I was doing which was shopping for new running shoes.

"No, clay" george whines, I smirk to myself, "please, I know your hard too, just fuck me" george says spinning my office chair around to face him now with his pants pulled up.

I am hard, but I want to see how bad george really wants me.

"It's not that hard to shake your ass a little george, you did it perfectly fine in the video, shouldn't be much harder now" I shrug, "clay" he groans and grabs my hand, trying to pull me up, "come back to bed, please?" He says in a stupid sad voice that could get him anything.

I laugh a little, we hold eye contact until he can't make the sad face anymore, "fine" he groans, turning around to face away from me so his ass is facing me, taking his clothes off.

I smirk and sit back to watch him.