~8~

George's pov

It's 12 am, my parents arent back because they're out clubbing and I can't sleep.

I can't get clay or of my stupid head, he's everywhere, on top of me, touching me, talking to me in that low, sexy voice of his.

I groan and get up out of bed, leaving my room to refill my water bottle, when I get to the hallway, I'm met with clay.

"What are you doing?" I ask, "I'm about to fuck the shit out of that pretty little mouth" he smirks and pushes me against the wall, "are you gonna let me, beautiful?" He whispers, a shiver runs down my spine when he calls me 'beautiful'

I nod quickly, he smirks and kisses my jaw roughly then moves down my neck, sucking my skin, I slip my hand in his hair, gripping it, "you gonna let me do whatever I want with you?" He whispers, I nod again, "use your words, princess" he groans and bites my skin softly, "yes" I gasp, "say it again" he says grabbing my ass, "I'll let you do whatever you want with me clay" I whisper, "good boy" he smirks.

"Get on your knees" he says leaning away from my neck, I do as he says pathetically fast, he slips he's large, hard dick out of his pants and grips the back of my head.

"I hope you know I won't go easy on you" he says, "I didn't ask you to" I answer and slip the tip of his dick in my mouth, he pushes my head in, his dick gets halfway down my throat before I lean away slightly, he slams my head in, his dick pushing down my throat, I gag, moving my hand to grip his wrists as I choke on his dick, he suddenly presses his foot to my dick making me let out a moan, "shhhh, wouldnt want to wake up your brother would you?" He smirks.

He let's go of my head, I pull away and gag, he lets me breath then I open my mouth, he uses his hand to slip the tip of his dick in my mouth then snakes his hand through my hair and grips it, holding my head in place, he begins moving his body to thrust in my mouth, deep, making me gag, tears fill my eyes as he continues thrusting.

I lock eyes wth him as he groans, he stops, I begin moving my head up and down, taking in as much of his dick as I can without gagging, "jesus-christ~" he groans and grips my hair tighter.

He begins pushing my head so I take in almost all of his dick, I tilt my head back and stop moving to let him thrust into my mouth again.

He does, this time harder and faster making me gag and choke on his dick, "your so good george" clay groans, pressing his foot harder against my dick, not enough to hurt.

I whimper, tears spill from my eyes as saliva build up on my lower lip, falling down my chin, I push his hand from my head and pull his dick out of his mouth to breath, clay pushes his foot harder, a bit too hard, "clay!" I grab his ankle, he smirks and moves his foot, I wipe my chin and look up at him with innocent doe eyes.

He pushes his dick in my mouth again, then time fucking my mouth ruthlessly, his dick hitting the back of my throat hard with each thrust, clay groans and his hand in my hair tightens, I gag loudly, suddenly glad nicks such a deep sleeper.

He pushes my head in as he thrust then he holds still, holding my head to his dick as he releases, I choke on his dick, then he pulls out of me, some of his release squirting out on my face.

I cough and cum drips from my open mouth, clay grabs my chin and tilts it up, "swallow" he says, I close my mouth and swallow his release, "good boy" he smirks and wipes the white, sticky liquid off my face and makes me licks it off, I do it gladly.