~10~

George's pov

I lay on justins chest wide awake, Justin's almost asleep, "Justin?" I say, "yeah?" He answers, "I need to tell you something" I say nervously and sit up, off him, "like what?" He rubs his eyes and sits up on a pillow.

"I-...well I kinda of cheated on you" I say quietly, "you what? With who?" He says sitting up quickly, "with clay, but I'm so sor-" he cuts me off, "you kind of cheated on me george or he fucked you?" He asks more angry now, "he didn't fuck me, we haven't had sex" I say, "then What'd you do?!" He asks, "he...he gave me a hand job and he caught me with the vibrater then fucked me with the vibrater, not his dick" I say, "anything else?" Justin says.

"I gave him a blowjob" I say quietly and not looking at him, "oh my god!? George, what the fuck? You won't even give me a blowjob but you'll give him one!? And that's why he gave me that look this morning?" He says angrily, "yes" I answer, "fuck, I didn't expect this shit from you, god this is definitely not what I thought you'd ever do" he says getting out of bed and running a hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry" I say, "are you? Do you regret what you did with him george?" Justin says, I don't answer, "of course you don't, fuck you george" he says.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you ages ago, but I couldn't, I was scared" I say, "I'm leaving, we're over" he says leaving my room and slamming the door shut.

I don't cry, I dont feel anything because I don't regret what just happened, I feel bad because Justin was great, he has the best boyfriend I could've asked for, but he wasn't for me.

I'm such a bitch.