Chapter 3: Sirens

Start from the beginning

Purifier: "Yeah! You're so strong!"

Me: "Oh, interesting.."

Green: "Wait, you two want to become my master's.. new "servants"?"

Observer: "Of course, Pyroraptor. You didn't hear me clearly?

Me: "Well, I'm not really sure how the Na'vi will react to you two.."

Observer: "Three actually. Tester is not here yet. Also, showing ourselves might not be a problem due to how primitive Na'vi clothing is."

Me: "Oh yeah.."

Observer: "Well, as our new master, we've brought you these two gifts.."

Suddenly, Observer presents two alien and futursitic-looking enhancements for my incubator.

Observer: "The first one is a upgrade specifically made to hatch your new troops in a instant. The second one allows your troops to be able to grow to adult size in just a matter of days."

Me: "Thank you, Observer."

(No one's POV:)

While Vulture was currently meeting the Sirens (with the exception of Tester), the RDA has detected their heat signals using specialized drones after most of their usual ones were taken down by the pterosaurs. Currently,the RDA superiors are in Bridgehead City, analyzing the data they got.

 Currently,the RDA superiors are in Bridgehead City, analyzing the data they got

RDA Spec-Ops Commander: "More of them."

RDA Science Commander: "Yes, More of them. I find it more baffling that they are not exactly from Pandora."

The other commanders look at the science division one.

RDA Cetacean Operations Commander: "Wait, those things aren't from Pandora?"

RDA Science Commander: "Indeed. From our analyzed footage and DNA recovery, it seems that they are from our Earth, and are suprisingly older than us."

RDA Spec-Ops Commander: "Older than us? Like.. dinosaurs?"

RDA Science Commander: "Actually, from our findings, the unknown beings seem to be actual dinosaurs, except for the recent 2 new heat signatures."

To back up his evidence, the Science Commander shows a photo of Vulture's footprints

RDA Spec-Ops Commander: "My god.."

RDA Science Commander: "Yes. The footprints are in similar shape to the Tyrannosaurus Rex, so there's no doubt that these things.. are dinosaurs."

(Meanwhile, back in Pandora..)

Vulture was now showing the Sirens the nature of Pandora. After a small run-in with the Omatikaya clan, Vulture finally presented the Sirens to them.

Observer: "Greetings, Na'vi. I am Observer, a Siren like my colleague here."

Purifier: "That's me!"

Observer: "We are the Sirens, an incredibly advanced species and number one enemy of Azur Lane, a faction your enemies are allies with. However, we come in peace and his hospitality."

Tarsem: "Interesting.. It is nice to meet you, Sirens."

The Na'vi bowed down to show respect to the Sirens.

Observer: "Now that we know each other, the one you call the "Great Beast Commander", our leader, will show us the "Hallelujah Mountains."

Tarsem: "As long as no harm to the Ikran is done, you can venture there with pleasure."

Then, Vulture and the Sirens go visit the Mountains, not knowing that a drone of a specific organization was collecting information of them..

(Back at Bridgehead City..)

RDA Science Commander: "It seems my theory was right.. But, how are they breathing?"

RDA Spec-Ops Commander: "Not sure, but I have a clue on what the girls with quite revealing outfits might be.."

The Spec-Ops commander suddenly shows photos of the Sirens.

RDA Spec-Ops Commander: "Sirens. Enemy of Azur Lane."

RDA Science Commander: "Those Oceanic Aliens?"

RDA Spec-Ops Commander: "Yes."

RDA Science Commander: "Well, you'll have to contact Azur Lane about this. Meanwhile, I'll try to figure out more about that strange tyrannosaur and the dinosaurs on Pandora."

The Commanders soon leave to do their things, mainly collecting Amrita, which is now known as the most valuable resource known to man. However, the Science Commander had a different idea in mind...

Searching and Searching, the Commander finally found what he was looking for. The answer to real dinosaurs: Ingen.

 The answer to real dinosaurs: Ingen

RDA Science Commander: "Let's see..."

He looked through the list of InGen employees documented on the computer, and found who he was looking for.

RDA Science Commander: "I sure hope there is an answer for this, Wu."

In another sector of Bridgehead City, the Spec Ops commander was sending more Drones to get more information on the dinosaurs, also looking for answers..

TO BE CONTINUED ON CHAPTER 4