Volume 2 Chapter 2: 7 Sins Of Anarchy?

Previously: The entire tavern was paying attention to their table with all sorts of things on their minds. But more questions filled their mind at the sight of four cloaked figures entering the tavern and walking straight towards that very table.

Aizawa continued to gulp down his drink as the four figures dropped down to one knee with their hoods hiding their faces. They were dead silent like corpses. It was like they didn't have to breathe. Their bodies stayed still as if they were stone statues. Aizawa exhaled in relief as he finished the last bottle. He licked his lips clean and then slammed down the bottle onto the table. It shattered upon impact. He finally had enough room to cross his legs on top of each other. He grinned sadistically as everyone except for the statues flinched. "You are right on time, as always, my son's." Olivia looked up at Aizawa and then at the hooded figures with curiosity. "I would love to introduce you to my new plaything here but there's unnecessary eyes staring at us. Deal with the trash, will you?" His eyes glowed bright in the darkness. They all grabbed their cloaks and threw them off. This action distracted those watching closely.

Time slowed down as I caught a glimpse of the figures as they ruthlessly slaughtered the tavern customers. They all had vampire fangs and matching outfits with their own unique colors and designs. But their appearances seemed similar, I couldn't place where I saw them.

They took a knee once more with their heads lowered and right fists resting on their chest. On the other side of their jacket is where their rank badge resided. They all had the rank of 4 (Dalet). "Good, very good. You have permission to raise your heads. Behold my new heir of my line." They all looked up only to strike fear and shock into her heart. Her mouth trembled at the sight of more characters that made her life a little bit better. "There's just no way. This can't be real. I have to be dreaming, right?" She said to herself as she began to cry with joy.

"Little one, what's up with you now?" She smiled so bright that the darkness lit up. "I'm just happy to be alive. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be here." He clutched his chest as the shine in her eyes made his heart pound loud. He chuckled deeply amused. "You're very welcome, little missy. Now then let's get on with the introductions. This is my heir and pet, Nefarious." She felt his hand on her head. "Is that my new name?" "I just thought of it. Do you like it?" "Yeah!" "Wonderful." They all looked at each sideways. Their master was genuinely smiling and laughing with this weak looking demon.

Nefari looked out to the four figures and said confidently,"What's your names?" They all looked at their master for permission to speak. He yawned softly and pulled her even closer by grabbing her shoulder. "You'll be tasked to protect her from harm in the shadows, by her side, and behind the scenes. You'll be interacting with her on the daily basis. So it make things easier for everyone. Tell her your names." He felt her tug on his shirt. He glanced over to see her pupils glowing bright gold. "Can I show them I'm not useless?" He changed crossed legs,"Sure go ahead." She gulped down the lump in her throat. "Your names are Barou, Nagi, Naruhaya, and Bachira! Right?" They went to ask how she knew that but then she said happily. "Your Evil Cycles are based off a certain 7 sin of humanity. At least that's what my ability tells me." She pointed at her glowing eyes. "I can see everything and anything about someone or something I look at. I'm not as weak as you think, I'm beyond smart." They saw their master nod his head in silence in agreement. "I may be unranked but that doesn't mean I'm weak. Do you want me to make you eat your unspoken words? I'll gladly take you all on." They were a little irritated but hid their feelings behind their metaphorical masks. "Hang on there, little one. I rather not have you be killed. They are my most powerful children. You may be strong but they are way out of your league." She pouted as she looked disappointed. "Don't worry, you'll get there eventually. You just need more experience. And fighting against beasts like us isn't a good idea. Focus on trying to defeat demons on your level first, alright?" She nodded her head obediently. "Yes, sir." "Good girl." Aizawa stood up and yawned softly. "Let's get going, we have something things to do."