Chapter 1 : Toxic Household

As the minute and hour hand coincided on clock, a teen boy named Erick , sweating heavily woke up from his nightmare. Well, Erick was habitual of this and kind of adapted this situation because of his regular nightmares.

His nightmares were occuring since he returned to his home from boarding school for winter vacations. The day he arrived to his home, his parents didn't seemed cherished to see him, as they always thought him as liability, inspite of the fact Erick was taking pain to prove himself as asset.

Erick slightly tilted , laying on his comfy bed, but he wasn't able to sleep due to his nightmare. So, he decided to go for a walk to the garden. On his way to garden, the footfall disturbed the sleep of his mother. She rushed towards him and warned him for not disturbing her again.

"You are of no use! You can't even see us sleeping peacefully! God knows why I nourished you for 9 months in my belly! " , his mother yelled.

The boy who was going for a walk to freshen up himself was now feeling hopeless and dashed towards his room.
Jumped into his bed, terrified Erick was now sobbing, and pillows were soaking salty water of his eyes.

In all this chaos, time lapsed and clock was showing 6 A.M. , Erick woke up from his sleep, still remembering what happened last night. Stood up with all courage he had, and walked towards shower.

Expecting the breakfast, Erick with his stomach growling climbed down to kitchen and was astonished to find dining table empty.

"You are now 17 years old ! You should cook on your own ! You shouldn't depend on us for everything", his father said tediously. Erick with no breakfast somehow took steps to his bedroom.

The moment he sat on chair he went silent.

Yes! An epiphany.