The Failed Proposal

Start from the beginning

'I like Tina and today I will tell her everything that I have been feeling from months now!' I stare at the necklace that I have bought only for her especially for this occasion while thinking these thoughts... arghhh why is it so difficult to say what's in your heart.... 

But I think today is the perfect day to say it because today Tina also wants to talk about something important. I have no idea what that is but before she will say anything I will tell her my feelings hehe!

"John stop! You should not indulge yourself in this!" 

Huh?! Isn't that uncle Pravat... and is he yelling at my dad? I need to see what's happening. 

"No Pravat, I won't listen this time... believe me I do this for the bright future of our children!"

Yooo the helll!! Dad and uncle are arguing, I have never seen them like this beforee! I need to hide or I'm gonna get a good beating from dad at home after this... 

"John I trusted you very much and now it has come to this... hand over the documents to Pravat peacefully... or there will be violence" 

Shit THE BOSS is here too and that too with P'VJ !?  but what documents? violence? I do see a packet in dad's hand... is it thaat important to have violence over? I don't understand anything...

Dad noo why did you take out your pistol!! what the fuckkkk! Why are you aiming towards uncle... .. and Pravat uncle you trust him so much that you are still walking towards him without any weapon~...

"STAY AWAY FROM ME PRAVAT!! OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!!!" 

*gunshot*

"DADDD!!! NO!!!!" I can't stay hidden anymore nor can I stop my tears from flowing, VJ shot my dad on his shoulder!  "Dad it's ok! You are gonna be ok! Me and Pravat uncle will take you to the doctor" I say as I put his head on my lap after he fell down. 

"Wha- argh- what the hell are you doing he-here?!" John asks Heidi but Heidi just cried and cried.

"I warned you not to do this stupidity, John and why the hell have you involved Heidi in this??" Pravat sits near his wound and tries to reduce the bleeding.

"Pravat, this isn't stupidity! *groaning* This is for the future of our children! and even I don't know why Heidi's here... why are you hereee!!~" 

"I was inside the studio *sob* why did P'VJ shoot you? *sob*" 

"Your dad was trying to betray the gang..."

"Pravat this isn't as small as a betrayal... Kittisak needs to be stopped! He is doing horrendous activities" John explains as Pravat is trying everything to control his bleeding. "Kittisak plans on selling all the kids who will not be a part of the gang in the future! and the kids who will... they will commit crimes... do you seriously want your girls to have the same guilty conscience as you have?" 

"No I don't want that... but it is our duty to serve the Boss and not betray him EVER!"

"Imagine if every kid *breathing heavily*  of our area would be free to choose what they want to be when they grow up and not indulge in this underworld anymore... wouldn't that be a great world?"*starts to faint*

"Dad keep your eyes openn!! I will not let anything happen to you!! Uncleee please help me!" Heidi slaps John gently to keep him awake.

"Listen brother... we can't let those innocent kids suffer... help me. These documents shouldn't reach Boss. They contain all the information of each and every child in that shitty self defence class... please at least help Heidi escape... I beg you" he joins his hands in front of Pravat.

"I understand you John... you have opened my eyes... we can't let Boss have these documents! Heidi listen to me now..."

"Yes uncle" Heidi stops crying to listen carefully to him.

"You need to run away with these documents... go to highway. There is a hotel whose owner is my friend, contact your father's associates and run far, faar away from here. Don't return at any cost!"

"Here Heidi these are their contact info and take my phone with you too *cough*"

"But-"

"No time for that now! John, brother, I have also betrayed Boss now... I can't live after betraying him... shoot me too" Pravat is filled with tears on the thought of him betraying Kittisak. He has served the Boss for such a long time and now that there is no other option left other than letting Heidi run, the guilt overwhelms him.

"Wha- no Pravat..."

"I won't be able to live now! and moreover this will give Heidi more time to run away.. please understand!"

"Only for Heidi..."

"Run.... now!!" Pravat said before sacrificing himself.

John, with the strength he had left in him shot Pravat in the stomach and Heidi took all the documents and ran away in her top speed.