" Naku! I missed you so much during the summer." Said Takira as she hugged me.

" Takira... You're crushing me." I said as I was trying to breathe.

" Sorry. I was just excited when I found out that we were gonna be in the same classes." She said as she showed me her grades.

" Let's go inside. We have to separate our seats." Said Kuriagi as he started to pull me into the classroom.

We sat down as the class started. Riuyo sat down to my left as Kuriagi sat down to my right. Shibaki had to sit behind Riuyo because Jinriu sat behind Kuriagi. Rojin wanted to sit in front of Kuriagi but Satori beat him to it, so he had to go in front of Riuyo. It was a mess trying to understand what was going on, but somehow it settled down.

" Ok everyone, lets start the class. I'm the new teacher." Said a familiar voice. It was my magic instructor who I haven't seen in over a year.

" Sorry we're late!" A voice yelled through the halls before two students walked in.

" Yeah, sorry, we overslept. We promise we won't do it again." Said the kid standing next to him. They looked really similar. One had silver hair and white eyes. He wore white clothes but with black patterns. The other kid had black hair and black eyes. He wore black clothes with white patterns. I wonder if they were brothers.

" Well, since you two are part of the group of new students, I guess I'll let you off , just this once. As long as you promise me that you won't do it again." He said as he wrote in his notepad." Since we have new students in this group, I want you guys to introduce yourselves, but keep it simple."

" I would like to start." Said Takira as she stood up to present herself." My name is Takira Minriu, as you can see, I have blue eyes and black, long, silky smooth hair. What I normally wear to school is what I'm wearing today, a short skirt with high knee socks and a regular shirt that can show my figure. My mom says that I look like a doll, but I'm not because I like to have fun."

" I'm Yuki Michiro. I like to wear leather with anything, like my jacket and my jeans, because they bring out my grey eyes and my blonde hair." Said the girl standing next to Takira.

" Um... I'm Keimu Saruyo. I... um... like to stay in a quiet place and catch up on a good book. I have heterochromia, so my left eye is blue while my right eye is brown. I hope it's not a bother to anyone though." She said shyly.

" I'm Riuyo Hakaguro. I like cold places and I rarely eat during the day, but I'm more active during the night. I might look scary but I'm not dangerous when I'm not mad. I have blood red eyes and always wear leather boots." He said as he sat down again.

" I'm Kuriagi Kureda. I like to hang out in rocky places. I like to hunt and be really active. I'm always in any group so if you want to find me, I'm the one with the orange eyes, brown hair and the leather bracelets to match."

"I'm Shibaki Kigume. I love the beach. Have blue highlights with blue eyes to match and quite agile."

" I'm Jinriu Torashi and I like to be in high places and any green gems to match. I also have light brown hair with some blonde highlights."

" I'm Rojin Mitashi. As you can see, I have ombré hair because it starts black on top and ends up silver. I like to see action movies, especially the ones with blood and gore."

" Right on!" Exclaimed Riuyo in excitement.

" I'm Satori Mitashi, Rojin is my brother, and I like any kind of fiction movie." He said as he tried not to laugh at his brother's comment.

" I'm Migeki Riun, my hair is silver and my eyes are a type of gray that are almost white. I like to stay outside when it's really sunny because I like bright places unlike my brother who is kinda like the exact opposite of what I'm like. Isn't that right?" He asked as he stared at the kid sitting behind me.

" Yes. I think that this is my cue to continue what my brother started. So, I'm Rigeki Riun. My brother is Migeki Riun and unlike him, I have black hair and dark eyes. I like it when it's cloudy and dark because it helps me think clearly. Although I also like to stay in sunny places to have fun with my brother, even if it kills me, which is almost always."

Finally it was my turn and I was completely nervous, even though I already knew what I had to do.

" I'm Naku Tsukishiro, I have dark brown hair and almost night black eyes, but with the right amount of light, the color changes to blood red. I'm always wearing a jacket, as long as it's either a leather jacket or a jean jacket. I also like to do gymnastics because of my flexibility."

Now it was turn for the last student in the group. When I turned my head to look at who was the last student, I couldn't believe who it was. The last student was the same student that I had crashed into by accident last year.

" I'm Yukai Metsachi. I have blue-ish green eyes and blonde hair. I like pretty much anything so I hope we can become good friends." He said as he sat down again.

" Ok. I know that it's the first day of school, so we're going to take the whole class hour to talk to each other. No class. Just free time. Go on now before I change my mind and start writing the material for the class." Said my teacher in a firm voice.

" Naku, I want to ask you something." Said Takira as she came towards me." Do you like me?"

I was surprised at the unexpected question and looked at her with a surprised expression on my face. I was almost clueless about what to answer. I could even feel my heartbeat.

" I guess. I do find you attractive and cute in whatever you wear. Sometimes I wish we could be more than just friends, but I can't. I hope that one of these days you would understand. For now, here." I said before kissing her cheek.

" I'm going to take that as a yes." She said as she turned away blushing at what just happened.

" Wow Naku, I never thought you'd have a crush." Said Riuyo sarcastically.

" Shut up Riuyo, unless you want me to choke you back to life." I said whispering.

" You had that one coming Riuyo." Said Shibaki as he chuckled.

" Anyway, we have to get our schedules." Said Rojin as he wrote down the schedule in his notebook.

Now the clock really started to tick down. My deadline was coming and I had only one year to finish my mission before chaos arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I know that there were a lot of descriptions. I tried to make them describe themselves when they introduced themselves, but it was for you to understand what the characters enjoy doing, which is coming in handy for the future chapters, and to get an image of how they look, more or less.

Anyway, I'm gonna start the next chapter soon and see where the story takes me.

So guys, that is all for the chapter. I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote, make any suggestions, follow and most importantly... COMMENT. I need your feedback so I can improve on my story.

The Hybrid Princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें