OVA 1. Join our Gui- Organization

Start from the beginning

A glint of light.

"I wasn't offering."

The boy lunged forward pulling out a rusty knife in the process, and aiming to stab the throat.

The man, Otto, casually leaned back as the knife whistled harmlessly over his head.

The boy didn't give up and kept slashing at Otto, who casually sidestepped every now and then to avoid the thrusts of what he considered a feral beast.

This kept up until eventually they stopped, due to the boy panting in exertion.

The boy gasped for air as he leaned forward on his hands and knees.

"Your more difficult to kill than expected. How troublesome."

Otto simply waited for the boy to stop breathing so heavily, before walking forward and grabbing the kids arm.

"Oi? What are you-"

*Chop*

A hand chopped the boys neck making him slump into unconsciousness. Otto then slung him over his shoulder.

"Oh?"

The movement causing the scarf to slide down and reveal fading purple lines.

"He did all that while severely hindered? Impressive I must say for one of such a young age."

A boy of no more than 13 years of age, had massacred a wave of beasts that would have a squadron of B rank Valkyries struggling, all while suffering from slight honkai infection. An infection that was almost entirely gone mind you.

This requires further study. Who knows? Maybe there is some secret that only he holds.

___________

___

______

______

The boy woke up to a feeling of comfort and warmth. As he slowly blinked his eyes open, the events of time prior rang through his head.

"I see your awake."

A polite voice shook him from his thoughts.

He looked up at the speaker.

A white haired woman in a black nun like outfit. He couldn't see her eyes due to the fact that she had an orange visor cover majority of that facial area.

Once she confirmed she had his attention, she held out a small pile of clothes.

"Once you are done getting dressed, the Overseer has requested I bring you to him."

The boy stared at her before reaching forward and snatching the clothes from her hands, before darting into the bathroom.

The lady waited for a bit, until the boy came out in the clothes. Before walking over to his bed and picking up armguards and a rather dirty scarf and wrapping it around his neck.

 Before walking over to his bed and picking up armguards and a rather dirty scarf and wrapping it around his neck