If they've gone over my head...
But to do what? Ultimately they'd still need me.

Ugh! I punched the air again. But this time something was different.
My hand bounced right back.

I froze.
There was no one here.
Nothing here.
And there was certainly no matter right in the air where my fist just was.

I stretched my hand forward but there was nothing there. Like I'd just imagined it.
But I've been through too much to just overlook things.

I closed my eyes and punched the air around that spot again, but nothing.

Stop. Breathe and feel the surge.

I directed my rage and energy again and let it out in another punch.

My hand bounced back again. It felt like I had hit some sort of jelly. Some thick invisible sturdy jelly.

What is this?
This time, keeping my focus I placed both hands on where I thought this jelly was, and I held it.

I could feel it. And it wasn't just a little blob. It was huge, like a whole wall of the stuff.

What is this? Are they in here?
Keeping up with it, I tried to focus more of my energy on it to try and get through the barrier but I couldn't break it. It was literally exerting the same amount of force pushing me away as I was putting on it.

"Ahh!" I yelled again. "What is this? Where are you fuckers?!" With one last shove against the jelly barrier I let out my frustration.

I must have done something or my moonstone necklace that made contact with the jelly wall during my shove must have done something, but it started materializing before me.

I jumped back.
I quickly put my necklace into my shirt observing the bluish lilac jelly that started becoming visible before me.

And once it was done I was astounded.
It was a bubble.
A floating bubble, made out of some sort of impenetrable jelly.
But what was even more astounding was the frail figure in the ball.

My eyes widened. There was an actual person in there. It wasn't the crystal clear ball, it actually felt like I was looking through jelly but I could still make out a form.
An old lady lying there like she had no strength. Her skin pale and her completely white hair sprawled out all around her as she floated around in the bubble.

What is this?

"Fascinating."

I spun around to see the whole dumb squad assembled behind me.
All at once my anger returned.
"What is this?"

"How were you able to uncloak that?" The lead troll also known as Sarah to me, spoke up.
She was staring at me with her white eyes and her white hair, no more using disguises, looking somewhat fascinated.

So what, is that her sister that she's locked up in there?

I didn't answer her question though.
"I know you carry a moonstone, but that is not nearly enough to do that. You have so much power, so much energy." She literally looked like she was salivating. Simply delirious at the thought of her new battery source.

As inconspicuously as they tried to do it, I still caught onto them. Her minions behind her slowly started fanning out behind her, trying to encircle me.
Good, I want you guys spread out.

I stepped back, completely having forgotten about the jelly thing, hitting the bubble again.
I pointed at the thing.

"What is this?"

She smiled.
"Your new home."

What?
I tried not to let my emotions show.
What did she mean my new home?
Inside that thing?