Childhood Friends

Começar do início

They tell me about there tour and how amazing it was.

I notice as me and Gustav are talking Tom is staring at me.

After me and Gustav stop talking I ask them "Any of you guys wanna get McDonald's with me? I know Macky will come with me!" I say smirking at bill which cause him to smile and get excited.

They all agree so I get my keys to my EXPENSIVE car and go 1,000 mph to McDonald's😍.

I park in the parking lot and see thousands of paparazzi waiting outside for us.

I almost poop myself and we run into the McDonald's.

I get a DOUBLE meaty cheeseburger with a large fry and a large Dr Pepper.

Tom gets exactly what I get but changes the Dr Pepper to a coke and I got a little excited and nervous.

Bill orders a Big Mac, with nuggets and a vanilla milkshake.

GUSTAV orders a bundle box with a coke.

And georg orders a Big Mac, with a large fry and a coke.

We all get out food and devour every little bite.

I notice Tom watching me eat and I blush a little, that's when it hit me that I probably had ketchup on my face from the burger.

After we were done eating we went back to Tom and bills house and hung out.

Toms POV

I need to tell her I like her, it has to be today!!

I've liked her ever since we became friends, she is so beautiful, I mean who wouldn't have a crush on her?

Hopefully she feels the same way..

As she talks to all of us I can't help but to stare at her beautiful y/e/c eyes.

"OH MY GOD GUYS! Let's play hide and seek!! It will be so much fun!!!!!" She says

We all agree and do the 3 2 1 not it thingy, bill was the seeker.

As bill is counting to 50, me and y/n want to hide together but don't know where.

GUSTAV and Georg ran off somewhere in the house.

"Oh I know! Follow me!!" She whispers to me

As we both run,  bang my head onto wall.

Y/n starts laughing hysterically, I start laughing to.

"Ready or not here I come!" Bill screams

Me and y/n panic and run into a closet filled with old clothes and such.

Y/n and I were breathing heavily because we just ran and laughed outside.

Our breathing slows and we stare at each other.

We both start to lean in and then BOOM!! We kissed.

Bill then opens the door and screams "FOUND YOU!"

Me and y/n pull away instantly and bills face drops.

"OH MY GOD AAAAAAAA!" He screams getting excited.

"Shut up" I say smiling  knowing my cheeks are very red.

Y/n POV

I come out of the closet smiling and blushing like crazy.

I just kissed Tom Kaulitz!?!!!

After bill goes crazy, he runs away screaming what just happened which makes Gustav and Georg come out of there hiding spot and go crazy.

Tom looks at me and says "I've like you since we were kids, do you I don't know... be my girlfriend?"

"Ive liked you since we were kids too, of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

He smiles and kisses me again.

THE END

IM SORRY IF THIS ISNT THE BEST!