Mei: "Hm? What is it?"

Sora: "A tiny and round robot. He's a very important part of me..."

Lei tilted her head.

Lei: "A part of you? What do you mean?"

Sora seemed to realize that she had used strange words and explained more.

Sora: "Mark II is a robot that Sensei gave me. It can store memories... And because I don't have a good memory, it's a very important thing for me to keep him by my side..."

Mei: "Ah, I see..."

Lei: "Is that so..."

Lei and Mei made a thinking gesture while Sora shifted her gaze again to the window.

Mei: "...wait."

Lei: "Hm?"

Mei's mutter was heard by Lei.

Mei: "I think I've seen it just around the area where we found Sora."

Lei: "Eh? Really?"

Mei nodded.

Mei: "I'll go fetch it right now---"

Her voice was cut mid sentence by the mechanical sound of a pair of doors being opened.

The two girls---oh, Sora looked as well---the three girls shifted their eyes toward the entrance door to the room. Or to be specific, toward the girl that was standing before it.

Leila: "I found this."

She held out a tiny robot.

Sora: "Ah, Mark II!"

Sora exclaimed. Just by that, Leila already noticed what the situation was and walked toward her before giving it to her.

Sora: "Thank you so much... Err...?"

Just as Sora was about to convey her gratitude, she realized something. The girl that gave her the robot had an identical face to Lei, with their eyes being a different color as the only difference.

Lei: "Ah, right! Sora-chan, meet Leila, my Onee-chan!"

Sora: "Ah, I see... Thank you so much, Leila-Neesama."

Lei: "Pfft---"

Leila: "..."

The way Sora called her suddenly made Lei break a laugh, well if not for the fact that she held it in. Still, the fact that she was laughing didn't escape Leila's sight.

So, she---

Lei: "---Brugh?!"

Smacked her in the head in less than a second.

Sora, who couldn't see what happened in that instant, only tilted her head, clearly confused at Lei's sudden change of act. Meanwhile, Mei awkwardly looked away.

Sora: "What's wrong, Lei?"

Concerned at her sudden shift of reaction, Sora asked.

Lei: "N-no... I-it's nothing... Guwah... My head..."

She softly rubbed her head while waving toward Sora as a way to assure her.

Leila: "Sora, just call me Leila. No need for that follow up."

Her sudden remark made the girl in question look at her before nodding a bit.

Sora: "I understand, Leila."

Leila: "Hm, good."

Lei: "Ugh... My Onee-chan is resorting to violence these days..."

Mei: "Er... Let's get back to the topic at hand."