Seele's Special Chapter - Not Alone

— Behind The Scenes —

Author: Uh, no, I didn't stop writing the main story and just focused on the special ones okay?

Narrator: Then why haven't you uploaded any main story chapter until now?

Author: Well, truth be told... I'm still a bit confused as to how I wrote the chapter itself...

Narrator: Ahh, that makes sense...

Author: And what do you know... I already finished chapter 56. Or in other words, the arc's ending XD

Narrator: Eh?! That doesn't make any sense, though!?

Author: Ahaha, that's just how it is. I'll try my best to continue writing the main story, so don't be sad!

Narrator: Sigh... You really have to do it, though... What if your readers become bored because all you do is make special chapters?

Author: ...Damn, haven't thought about that. Oh, well, anyway, speaking of which, this chapter is a little more "special"

Narrator: He just dodged the topic, didn't he... But well, what do you mean by that "special"?

Author: You'll see. So, without further ado, let's dive into the chapter!

— Start Of Chapter —

[Cocolia's Orphanage, 15 Years Ago, 3rd POV]

A little girl could be seen sleeping soundlessly on the bed.

The room around her was dark, but not completely dark as some small lights were passing through the curtains just beside her bed.

???: "....ugh..."

A small voice came from the girl. It seemed like she was about to wake up.

Just as she was about to open her eyes, knocking sounds came from her room door.

???: "Seele? Are you awake yet?"

It was a boy's voice.

The girl---Seele, let out a small grunt and her eyes opened completely.

Seele: "Ugh... Oni... chan..."

Those words were filled with pain. It seemed like her breathing was also rough. The shakiness in her voice was also clear.

???: "...! What's wrong, Seele!"

It took him a moment to realize that the girl inside the room was different. Or to be exact, her voice was different.

The door suddenly was forced open and the boy went inside quickly without missing a beat.

Seele: "Onii... chan... I'm.... okay...."

Upon seeing her "Onii-chan" entering the room, her voice became calmer although it was still a bit shaky.

???: "No, of course, not! You're not okay, at all!"

The boy didn't hesitate to go beside her bed and hold her hand. It was warm. Then, just to be sure, he put his other hand on her forehead. It was also warm.

???: "What's wrong, Kotaro? Why did you shout while it's still morning?"

A woman's voice entered the room.

It was Cocolia, the owner of the orphanage they currently stayed at.

The boy—Kotaro, moved his gaze and noticed that Cecilia had just entered the room.

Kotaro: "It's Seele! She's sick!"

Cocolia: "Eh?"

In an instant, her expression became worried and she also went beside Seele.