Chap. 30 - Old Memories.

Icarus: - First of all. I would like how a clone, a "dead" and a bounty hunter ended up here. - He said calmly.

Mirana: - I see that you are very perceptive. - He said as he took off his helmet for the first time.

The masked mystery, who had now been recognized by the droid as a bounty hunter, was a human woman with thick brown hair

The masked mystery, who had now been recognized by the droid as a bounty hunter, was a human woman with thick brown hair. On his face stood out a huge cybernetic black patch that covered his right orbit from his cheekbone to his eyebrow, and an impressive red robotic eye stood out from his tanned complexion. A scar protruded from the metallic patch that crossed a large part of his face, the product of an injury that seems to have also slightly deformed his nose and mouth. However, the left hemispheres of her face brimmed with great beauty.

Even so, none of those present made any comment. The clone and the Zygerrian already knew of his appearance, and Icarus wouldn't be impressed by something like that, he was a droid after all.

Mirana: - Good. I guess I'll start. - He said as he sat in a chair, and carelessly climbed his feet on a coffee table.

------------------------------------------------------0--------------------------------------------------------

Narrates Mirana:

I used to work as a bounty hunter since I was fifteen years old. The rest of my story I will not tell, since nobody cares. I'll just say that I grew up in Onderon. For a long time I accepted requests from both sides of the war as long as the reward was worth it, but when I found out about the atrocities the Republic was committing... Let's just say... I didn't like it very much.

[Remember that in the Clone Wars the Separatist side had a strong propaganda campaign]

I started doing work for the Separatist Alliance, to the point of becoming one of the most precious resources for the Alliance. Even Count Dooku himself entrusted me with a special mission, a mission that would tip the scales in favor of our side.

It wasn't a simple mission, but nothing that couldn't stop me and my Trident ship. He had to go to Tatooine and rescue Jabba's son from the Hutt and take him to an old monastery on Teth. According to the information in my contract, the Republic planned to frame the Separatists for such an act. But when I handed him over to the droids at the monastery, I knew he would be safe.

Mirana's story is interrupted by Boil.

Boil: - I've told you hundreds of times that it wasn't like that. The separatists were the ones who kidnapped Jabba's son and locked him up in that monastery. -

Mirana: - Of course. And you're also going to tell me that the Jedi saved the little boy. -

Boil: - The Jedi did it. -

Miraj: - Come on, come on. That is already in the past. - He intervened to avoid an argument like the one that Boil and Mirana used to have all the time.