Monster

He took her back to the mansion. His hand not leaving her wrist even once. He pinned her to the nearest wall as soon as they entered the house.

With eyes burning in rage he asked, " Now tell me! What is your damn problem? And you better fucking speak or i will do something you that can break you inside out. "

He placed her hands over her head gripping them more tightly.

Kaia : (wimper in pain) You are the problem Nav Corbyn! ( She shouted back)
You abducted me, tortured me , forced me to work with you....and you still wanna know what problem do i have?

Nav : You are a bloody spy! And i can do worse to you.

Kaia : Then just finish me once and for all. I am not your toy.

Nav : I get to decide what to do with you.

Kaia : You know what! You never changed, you are still that pathetic mean jerk as you were years ago.

Nav left her hands and stepped back.

Nav : What are you talking about?

Kaia : How does it matter you only know to use people as you please. And look at you , got worse. How do you even sleep knowing you killed someone...

He was taken aback at her last words. He knew himself that he was no saint but can he do something as horrific as killing someone? Are his hands painted red with someone's blood?

Nav : No! You are lying....i-i didn't kill anyone. We haven't met before! TELL ME WHO ARE YOU!!!

Kaia : I'm Kaia. Adriyn's sister...whom you killed 5 years ago.

Nav : Adriyn! Is he dead? No way....

Kaia : You are the one who took his life. You killed us all. My mom -my dad were driving back home on his birthday when he committed suicide. They rushed and died in a car crash too. YOU TOOK MY EVERYTHING , THEY DIED BECAUSE OF YOU.

Nav : He was my like my brother! I can never do this to him. I am not a murderer....

She was burning in rage and her heart filled with grief which flowed from her eyes filling the ocean of emptiness she held in her heart with darkness.

Kaia : Big brother , thats what you used to call him and still did nothing to save him. You let him take his own life. You are a monster Corbyn! Not on heaven not on earth the world will ever see somebody uglier than you. Even hell will not have a place for a Monster like you......

For the first time he felt sorrow. He could feel aching pain in his heart and felt too heavy to stand. No wonder why Kaia looked familiar from the start to him. Is he really a cold blooded murderer or he is saying the truth. Why does Kaia think he killed Aidryn when it was a suicide?

To be continued....