Cage

Her body laying on the ice cold floor curled up like a fallen dry leaf.
She struggled to move because of the chains tightly cuffing her ankles and wrists making her limbs numb.

Before she could process where she was , sudden splash of cold drenched  the thin piece of white cloth on her body. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped while shivering.

Nav was standing right in front of her holding a bucket that he just emptied on her.

"Good morning dear!" He said looking straight into her eyes which had no response.

"Who sent you here?" He asked in rusky tone.

She ignored his words and continued to resist the chains.

Nav bent on his knee and grabbed her face with his veiny hands strongly as if he wanted to crush her jaws.

"Aahh!" She screamed.

"Now you speak huh!" Nav clenched her hairs and asked again "Tell me which mf sent you to spy me?"

She looked at him fearlessly straight into his eyes as he pulled her hair more tightly. "So you won't speak hun!?"

He stood up and commanded the guard " Keep her starving unless she beg herself to spit out everything. She must know what its like to be in my cage."

The guard nodes and he left.
Guard lustfully glanced  at her tan figure and flawless curves exposed under the wet fabric. Her cloths were sent to be checked for any tracking device or chips while she was left to suffer in this fit in cold.

16 hours later

Kaia was dehydrated and caught slight fever too, her throat dried up her soul crying for even a drop of water. However she dare not express her thirst and starvation. Her mind was strong but her body didn't follow. She fainted on the floor.

The guard heard the sound of her falling and came running inside the room to see her.
"God ! she fainted!"
He checked her breath and shakes her to wake. But she did't move even though she was breathing normally.

Suddenly the dark intrusive thoughts of guard took over and he started to unbutton her cloths. He knew it would be raping but he planned to kill her afterward and tell his boss that she died of hunger and suffocation.

He lifted her skirt his nasty hands laughing psychotically and gripped her hands.

Out of the blues he was kicked to another corner with strong force. Before he could get up he felt another kick breaking his ribs.
Nav pulled his collar and punched him hard

"You bastard!" *Another punch*
"How dare you touch my possession?"

Nav kept punching him with out even letting him say anything till his face was completely disfigured and he nearly dead.  Nav claim everything like he own either its a a thing , person weather friend or enemy. He won't think twice before cutting throats of anyone who even lay eyes them. Mercy and apology are the words not known to him. 

Nav stood up and removed the dirty shirt covered in blood and threw it away. He walked in frustration and relief both toward her unlocking the chains. She was bluish red marks due to restricted blood flow and her body burning in fever.
Looking at her fragile figure and covered her with his blazer.

 He picked her up and walked upstairs to his main house.