7. Nekros Manteia.

WattpadWitches prompt: Against the warnings that echoed across the sea, you find yourself entangled in an enchanting dance with a captivating witch. Embrace the allure of this forbidden alliance and explore the thrilling saga that unravels amidst sorcery and wickedness.

 Embrace the allure of this forbidden alliance and explore the thrilling saga that unravels amidst sorcery and wickedness

"She's a freaking witch, Angie. They're dangerous. Anyone who dabbles in magic is...especially those with purple eyes. They're notorious for dark magic, even said to be directly blessed by Hecate herself." Olivia's warning did little to dissuade Evangeline. "They're connected to the realm of the dead. A bad omen."

"All the more reasons I must find her."

Olivia sighed. "I'm worried about you."

Evangeline slowed to a stop and wrapped her friend in a reassuring hug, though even she wasn't too sure of her actions. Leaving the dilapidated cabin, Olivia headed home while Evangeline went for a walk.

Every supernatural had a colorful aura, and purple was for witches. That woman's eyes were purple as well which was an immediate clue to her identity but also her strength. Ever since the Underworld visit, she'd searched for her.

And, despite all the warnings that echoed across realms and her friend's apprehensions, Evangeline's determination to find her persisted. She had searched tirelessly, her new powers, unlocked through the magical tattoo, failing to detect a single passerby with a purple aura.

Tired lids fluttered open to magenta swirling and mauve flickering, ethereal lights of a creature of darkness illuminating the tenebrous park. The woman stood before her, swallowed by shadows and an oversized hoodie.

"You've been looking for me."

Her voice was sweet, honey dripping out of her mouth.

"I-I need your help."

She stepped closer, darkness hanging to every fiber of her garments until they skittered away as soon as she was bathed in the lamp's dim light.

Evangeline was speechless, her gaze fixated on the hypnotizing purple irises of the witch and the dancing strands of the blackest of hair.

With a snap of her fingers, the park vanished, replaced by Evangeline's room who suspected the park wasn't even there in the first place. After all, powerful witches possessed the ability to create illusions and deceive the senses.

Their spells were also said to bring misfortune or even death upon those who crossed their path or earned their ire. They possessed inherent abilities to lure unsuspecting individuals into their webs to feast on their souls.

"I know."

Nimble fingers skimmed up her arms until they cupped her face. The witch rested her forehead against Evangeline's as quiet hums slipped out of her sealed lips.