My Character:

Name: Evangeline Winterborne

Age: Twenty-seven.

Gender: Female.

Ancestry/Ethnicity: Chinese heritage. Though she grew up disconnected from her roots - born and raised on a farm somewhere in rural Canada, Evangeline strives to learn more about the history and the myths associated with her ethnicity which leads to her learning of her interesting ancestry - a distant relative of The Goddess of Dragons. While she may not possess the full extent of divine abilities associated with her distant relative (yet), the essence of her dragon lineage shapes her identity, aspirations, and journey, infusing her with a touch of otherworldly wonder and potential. It fuels her unquenchable wanderlust, unbound desire for the unknown, love for nature, and thirst for adventure.

This longing drives her on a personal journey of exploration and discovery.

Appearance: Evangeline is a striking young woman with long, flowing auburn hair that falls to her waist but is always confined to a French braid. Her piercing eyes are a mesmerizing shade of deep emerald green framed by thick lashes and arched brows. 

She stands at an average height with a slender yet athletic build, and her tawny skin is adorned with scattered freckles across her nose and cheeks due to constant exposure to the unforgiving sun from helping around the farm when she's resting from her endless adventures. She has a charismatic smile that reveals a set of slightly crooked teeth that only add to her natural, earthy charm. 

She possesses a practical fashion sense. Her style combines functionality, durability, and a touch of individuality, allowing her to navigate various terrains and climates while expressing her personal flair.

Background: Born into a family of full-time farmers and part-time renowned explorers and adventurers, Evangeline inherited a thirst for discovery and a love for the unknown. She first learned of her love for nature from a young age when she'd help her parents around the farm, taking care of animals and learning patience through growing crops. Her thirst for adventure bloomed when she started to accompany her parents on expeditions to far-flung corners of the world, learning survival skills, mastering multiple languages, and becoming an expert in ancient civilizations and artifacts.

Education: Evangeline has obtained a bachelor's degree in Archaeology and Anthropology. Her studies have exposed her to various disciplines, including history, cultural studies, archaeology, and social sciences. 

She attends seminars, workshops, and conferences related to her areas of interest, keeping herself updated with the latest research, discoveries, and academic discourse. 

She devotes time to independent study, engaging in self-directed research, reading, and exploration which allows her to broaden her understanding beyond the confines of traditional classrooms. Evangeline also embraces an interdisciplinary approach, seeking connections and insights across different fields of study. She incorporates elements of history, mythology, folklore, and even natural sciences into her exploration of cultures and civilizations which provides a holistic view of the subjects she investigates.