13

You'll Float Too!

{"You make me feel alive

{"You make me feel alive."}

<---------------------->

     Creeping down the long hallway is what you did as your friends looked all through out the hallway. Looking for any possible exits as a last ditch resort if things went south. 

     Eddie only gagged as he was then forced to take more and more puffs of his inhaler. 'Poor kid.' You thought and held his hand once more. He looked down and suddenly he stopped coughing. It even shocked him.

     How could some girl that he met, at least a week ago make him feel such a way? He shook his head. 'It doesn't matter.' He thought.

    You and your group kept trekking through the long hallway, which in horror movies was never a good sign to begin with but, who cares? Surely nothing could go even more wrong. 

     Suddenly Bill stopped. You looked up to him, "What was that...for.." You paused seeing what he was seeing. A girl coughing up her lungs with blood surrounding her. 

    You quickly covered your mouth, feeling yourself gag. She screamed as she was taken away to who knows where. Everyone looked at each other as you all took a step closer. You all except from Eddie. 

    "Where'd she go?" Richie exclaimed as he was the first one to enter the room. The hallway seemed to get longer for Eddie as a deep and dark voice called out to him. 

     Eddie only managing to make a squeaking sound as his voice wasn't as nearly strong as the deep one's was. The door slowly shut. That's when Eddie realized he was in danger. His heart raced as he made a dash for the door.

     But the ground underneath him had other plans. It caved in on itself as Eddie had to come to a stop. The door slammed behind you as you were in the room with Richie and Bill. You yelped at the sudden loud noise.

    Richie, Bill, and you then tried to break the door down as Eddie was now alone. And therefore no one was there to save him if things went south. And they probably were.

    THUMP!

    A loud sound from on the other side of the door made your heart drop. Your eyes widened as you thought of what could have happened on the other side of this door. It could have killed the fragile boy.

     You were the first person to stop pounding on the door. "Stop! It's useless." You said as you looked down. Then Richie stopped and looked at you with furrowed eyebrows, and a scowl tugging at his lips. "Richie!" 

     He looked at you in such a way until a room off of the one that he was in cut him off. His blood ran cold as he went to investigate. "Hey Richie!" Devious giggling is what drew him in further.

     After looking confused yourself, you found that Bill was still poundings on the door, trying to get Eddie. 

    But as you had turned back around to look for Richie, the door had already slammed shut. Your blood ran cold as Bill came to stand next to you. "Richie?" You yelped again and pounded on the door, Bill joining you.

    You were not about to lose another friend over something foolish as this. "Richie open the door!" Bill exclaimed. "It won't open!" He shouted back. Your heart pounded heavy. 

     "Y/n!" You looked off to another room. Seeing that it was all black, and a figure that you thought you recognized as one of your friends was inside. Beverly. 

    But deciding that you wouldn't be like Richie, you stayed put and continued to help Bill. Richie was screaming inside the room. Eventually however Richie broke through the door, while you caught a glimpse of the clown figure.

      Furrowing your eyebrows as a loud sound cut you off from your thoughts. You looked over to the room that the clown had tried to lure you in. A boy's head was stuck through the mattress, The boy in question looked like Eddie.

      "Wanna play loogie?" He asked. While the three of you looked at each other. Richie already sweating. The boy's mouth opened and black liquids poured out. You screamed as the black went for you three.

      It looked and smelled like acid. The three of you quickly turned around expecting to only see one door. However, you were met with three. The doors had words on them. ' Extremely Scary, Scary, and not scary at all.' 

     Blood dripping down from the doors. You three ran towards the 'not scary at all' door. You opened the door, and was met with black. "Where's my shoe...?" A feminine voice asked. Your eyes widened slowly as you reached for the light switch.

      You screamed as your eyes widened to unspeakable lengths. Why? You were met with a legless woman. Blood coated everywhere as you felt yourself gag violently. You slammed the door and tried to breath in. 

    Bill put his hands on your shoulder. "This isn't real. The paper wasn't real so this isn't real." He stated as you slowly calmed down. Then you three opened the door, seeing that it lead back into the same hallway. You sighed in relief and ran down the stairs.

      Greeted with the horrid sight of the rest of the Losers Club is not really what you expected. Ben was bleeding and Eddie was screaming and crying. His arm was all bent out of shape. You covered your mouth when a drop of blood spilled onto your head.

     Looking behind you, you saw the thing stalk back to wherever it came from. Still not taking it's eyes off of you.