11

You'll Float Too!

{"It's stupid. No really it is. Because you're mine."}

<---------------------->

     Sighing to yourself as you made your way to Bill's house. Apparently he had something really important in there to show you. Also the rest of the Losers Club was there. 

     Soon you saw a huge clump of scrawny teenagers in a driveway. Whom you could only assume were the Losers Club. Bill's eyes widened when he saw you. A smile forming on his face. Growing wider and wider.

    He waved. "Hey Y/n, over here!" He called out. The rest of the Losers Club's eyes widened and looked over to you. Richie, Bill's, Stan's, and Beverly's hearts beating faster and faster the closer you got.

    Eddie cracking a slow smile as you sent a soft smile at him. Nodding quickly at Mike and patting him on the shoulder. "So what is it that you need to show me?" You asked quickly as everyone entered the garage.

     Stan, Mike, and Eddie pulling the garage door shut. You sat on the floor, where Richie and Eddie sandwiched in between you. Beverly sat behind you. Glaring at the two boys. Bill turned on the makeshift projector.

     Bill then walked over to a free spot on the wall. And put a poster of a map on the wall. Ben handing him something. You looked over to Eddie, who was already looking at you. Sent him a friendly smile. 

    One he gladly returned. No one said a word as Bill put in the mystery little thing. Your eyes widened when the tilte was revealed. 'Map of Derry.' You looked over to Ben and Bill. They didn't return your gaze.

    Bill's eyes widened as his stutter became known. "L-look. T-T-There's where G-g-georg-georgie went missing." He said as his words became shaky. "There's the Iron works..." His gaze faltered. "The Black Spot..." Richie shifted towards you a little bit. 

     Frowning, you quickly patted his back. Trying to give him at least a little comfort. "Everywhere it ha-happens. It's all conne-ected by the sewers." Your gaze narrowed. "And they all meet up at-" "The Well House." Ben chimed in. 

    Nearly jump scaring you. Stan's voice cracked. "That's the house on Neibolt street." Bill had his mouth parted. Richie rose an eyebrow. "You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos sleep?" He asked.

   Nodding your head. "Probably, yeah." Eddie's breath got heavy as he reached for his inhaler. Your eyebrows furrowing as your mouth curled into a scowl. 'Still hasn't figured it out.' You thought.

    He started to cough as Richie looked over to him. "I hate that place." Beverly said. "It always feels like it's watching me." Eddie started shaking. "That's where I saw it." He said before taking another puff of the inhaler. "That's where I saw the clown."

     Everyone's gaze shifted to him. Then back to Bill. "T-T-That's where IT lives." He stated. Eddie took another swig of the inhaler and looked down at his feet. You brought him into a light hug. Careful not to restrain him from getting to his inhaler.

     Stan looked down. "I can't imagine anything wanting to live there." He said. "Can we stop talking about this?" Eddie asked in annoyance and in slight fear as he started to shake. "I-I can barely breath!" He said and took another puff of the inhaler.

    Beverly and Ben frowned. "T-This is summer, we're kids!" He coughed out. "I-I can barely breath, I'm about to have a fucking asthma attack!" Everyone faltered. "And I'm not doing this!" He stated and tore the map off of the wall.

    Which created an uproar in protests. Eddie didn't listen and calmed down. He didn't put the map back up. You and Richie looked at each other and then back at the projector.

    It seemed to be moving on it's own. Making the pictures flash. Revealing... white but then... A small kid next to a grown man. Bill took a step back. "W-what...?"

     Eddie looked back at the wall as well. Seeming surprised. "Wha-what happened?" Everyone's breath hitched as it showed pictures of Bill and his family, along with who you could only assume would be Georgie. 

     The family looking happy and totally relaxed. Beverly and Mike inspected the projector as Eddie moved closer to you, who you hadn't realized had sat down next to you. 

     Then the picture eventually stopped at one particular picture in question. You looked over to Bill as he face was nearly white as a ghost. You were about to get up, but Richie and Eddie dragged you back down to where you were. 

     Holding on to you for dear life. The picture rapidly started to zoom in on Georgie. "Georgie." Stan's eyes widened as he lept towards you and held onto you as well. "Bill?" He asked softly. 

     The frame of Georgie had hung on a little too long. And then zoomed in on the mom. Your eyes widened as the light began flashing and flashing faster and faster. The mom in question had hair in her face. 

     And as the frames went faster and faster, the hair started to move. Out of the face. To reveal the clown. You screamed bloody murder as well as the rest of the Losers Club. Who zoomed to the projector. 

    Bill only backing up and hitting something in his garage. Mike kicking the projector down. While the picture of the clown remained on the wall. But only for a few clicks.

     Then IT was gone.

    You let out a scream as the rest of the Losers Club were frozen in place. Then you were met face to face with the clown. You fell down out of shock and scooted away as he chased after you. 

     You covered your face and screamed as you were met with a wall as the clown reached out for you. But was then stopped when the Loser's Club opened the garage door. Leaving you shaking and slightly sobbing on the wall.

     Eddie rushed up to you and pulled you into a tight hug. You only grabbed onto him as he pulled you up. (You nearly fall down on top of him in the process.) 

     "That's it! W-we can't wait an-any longer. W-we ne-need to conf-front IT." He said. Stan hesitated and looked over to you as Eddie led you to where the rest of them were. Stan decided against protesting. 

     They needed to take down IT. All for the sake of you. And only you.