10

You'll Float Too!

{"It seems like it was almost yesterday that I had caught feelings for you

{"It seems like it was almost yesterday that I had caught feelings for you."}

<---------------------->

     Sighing to yourself as you got a call from Beverly. Apparently she needed to show you something. This something also couldn't wait. So you quickly got dressed, as you were in your pajamas. And ran down stairs.

     The so proclaimed mother of yours, was nowhere in sight. 'That's good.' You thought. You sighed and took a deep breath and ran down the street to her apartment. The Losers had arrived a couple seconds prior. 

     "Y/n!" Stanley called out and walked over to you. "Do you know what this is about?" You shook your head. "There you are! I need to show you guys something." Beverly appeared around the corner. 

      Richie rose an eyebrow. "More than we saw at the Quarry?" He asked. Eddie's eye twitched in annoyance. "Shut up! Just.. shut up Richie!" Richie crossed his arms. "Richie, you stay here." Stan said. 

     Richie scoffed. "Wha- what if her dad comes back?!" He exclaimed. Stanley scoffed and rose his hands up. "Do what you always do. Start talking!" Richie pouted. "It is a gift!" And then he watched as you went up the stairwell. The same one you went up yesterday.

     You sighed as you climbed up the stairs. "What's up or wrong Beverly?" You asked her. "There's just something that I need to show you. It's something that my dad couldn't even see. Even though... Nevermind! I still need you to see this." She said.

     She opened the door to the apartment. Everything looked normal. "It's in the bathroom." Everyone slowly stalked towards the bathroom. "Y'know that the worlds most disgusting things usually happen in the bathroom. Will all the bacteria..." 

     Bill was the one to open the door. And to your horror you nearly gagged as you saw blood dripping from the wall, and the ceiling. Everything was just covered in the said liquid. "Someone's period went intense this month." You muttered.

     "Freakin'... shut up. Freaking disgusting." Eddie said with a slight smile on his face. "What happened?" Stanley asked. Bill shook his head. "We.. W-w-we can't l-leave it like this." He said. Eddie gave him a look, almost as if he were asking him if he was okay in the head.

     Eddie only shook his head and you left to go find some cleaning supplies. Joined by Eddie and Beverly. You smiled at him. "I'm surprised you haven't gone into a fit." You said. He tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

     You sent him a smile. "Aren't you constantly hyper focused on your health?" Eddie looked down and grabbed a mop. "Is that what they really tell you?" He asked. "Nah. I've just been noticing that you've been a little to focused on the medication attached to your stomach." You said while pointing towards his stomach.

     Eddie tensed a little. "I'm sorry." You quickly said. He shook his head. "No. It's fine I guess." You nodded. "You don't seem that sick." Eddie paused. He didn't speak. "Are you sure you're even sick? From what I've seen of your mother, she doesn't seem like the most sane person." 

      He shook slightly. He seemed angry. "Please don't be angry." You said. "Just hang in there. I'm sure you'll figure it out soon." And as you said that, you quickly got the rest of the cleaning supplies and left before Eddie could even ask what you were talking about.

     You sighed as the stench of the blood came back into your nose. You forcefully made yourself not gag. "Geez, what took you so long?" Stanley asked as Eddie stalked close behind you. "Don't worry about it." 

And then everyone got to work.

---------------

    "No I love being your personal door man, really! I mean, could you idiots have taken any longer?" Eddie rolled his eyes. "Shut up Richie." Stanley smiled a little. "Yeah shut up Richie." Richie only scoffed. 

    "Okay I get it, trash the trash mouth! Look I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that the bathroom and her sink went full on Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween." You paused as you looked to your left.

     You coughed to try and get their attention. "Hey, hey you idiots! Isn't that Belch Huggins car?" Beverly frowned. "Your right. And is that the homeschooled kids bike?" Eddie asked. "W-we gotta help him!" Beverly spoke up. "We do?" Richie asked. "Yes!" 

     Beverly rushed over to the opening in the forest, everyone else following suit. Except for Stanley who had the decency to park his bike, and than he took off running.

     Beverly and you were the first to arrive at the scene. Your eyes widened as you saw Henry Bowers shoving his foot into Mikes back, forcing him too.... actually you don't even know. You quickly looked down at the ground and found a rock.

     Smirking, you quickly threw it at Henry Bowers. "What the fuck...?" He asked rhetorically. The rest of the Losers appeared behind the rest of you. Then they all grabbed rocks. Mike Hanlon staring at you dreamily. 

    Henry breathed heavily as you both made eye contact. Your heart pounded heavily as you saw Patrick Hockstetter still alive. Your eyes narrowed at the way the both males in question were staring at you.

     You nearly took a step back in fear. "You Losers are trying too hard. She'll do you. You just gotta' ask nicely. Like I did." He said as he gestured to Beverly. Then doing.. a less than great motion. 

     Ben screamed out and threw another rock, leaving an opening for Mike to crawl across the river and into the Losers Club's welcoming arms. "Are you okay?" You asked as you grasped onto him gently. He nodded slowly. 

     "ROCK WAR!" Richie said and screamed out. But then getting hit in the face with a rock. The Losers throwing rocks. Finally gaining the upper hand. Chasing away Patrick, Victor, and Belch. The Losers one by one left. You being one of them

     Henry slowly looked upwards to see Richie flipping him off. "Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" He exclaimed and walked away. Finally meeting up with the rest of the Losers Club. "Thanks guys but... You shouldn't have done that. Now he's gonna go after you." 

     You shook your head. "Who? Bowers. Nah. He's probably always gonna be after us." Eddie nodded. "I guess that's one t-t-thing we have in c-co-common." Richie smiled. "Yeah homeschool! Welcome to the Losers Club." He said.

<——————>

A/n

Imagine forgetting it's Friday and that ur supposed to update despite having reminders 💀