7

You'll Float Too!

{I don't think I have it in me to let you have a normal life with your family if I'm not in it

{I don't think I have it in me to let you have a normal life with your family if I'm not in it.}

<---------------------->

    The ride to the Quarry was quiet. Occasionally Beverly would speak up and ask you a couple of questions. But eventually the two of you arrived. When you had arrived, you and her were behind the rest of the Losers Club. They were playing Loogie. 

    They all just stared at each other and wondered who was going to be the one to go first. "So.. Who's going first?" Richie asked in uncertain. "I will." Beverly took off her covering, to reveal her undergarments', and then charged for the big jump. "You sissies." She said before jumping.

     Richie's eyes widened. "Holy shit!" A big splash could be heard. You smiled and charged for the jump as well. Not caring if it wasn't safe. Richie gasped. "We just got showed up by two girls!" 

    Stan deflated. "We have to do that now...?" He asked before looking down at his feet. And one by one they all jumped in. All of the losers club then spent the rest of the day laughing and splashing each other with water.

   However you stopped splashing and went a little off away from the group and started floating in the water. Bill did the same. But he stared at you with a smile. You looked at him back and smiled slightly at him, not noticing that he slowly started swimming closer to you.

    That was until the last second where you looked over to him and he was merely inches away from your face. Your face erupted into a blushing mess. "Hey Y/n!" Richie called out to you and you immediately swam over there.

    Leaving an annoyed Bill behind. Richie only smirked at the pissed off teen.

-------

    Moderately quiet tunes were playing as You and Beverly laid down on towels. Leaving the rest of the Losers Club's eyes wander across each of your bodies.

    You were way too hypnotizing to them. You were like something from a different world. Something so desirable, so close, and yet something so far out of reach. Eddie's mouth was parted slightly as he could almost feel himself loose control.

    Richie was smiling slightly with his hand on his cheek. Keeping him from falling over at your attractiveness. Ben stared dreamily at you. Stan felt as if he let his eyes off of you, you would disappear forever. Bill... Bill knew he wouldn't ever leave you. 

    Sweat dropping slightly, you turned to face the boys. To which they turned away and pretended like they weren't looking at either you or Beverly. Mainly you though.  

   Sitting up right along side Beverly is what you did. Richie is having slight issues trying to avert his eyes away from you, and when he found something that helped, that thing just happened to be Ben's backpack. 

    He smirked and then reached in to said backpack. "Hey what's this?" He asked before shaking it a little bit. Alerting Ben. Ben's eyes widened. "Hey! Give that back!" Richie's smirked widened. "Who gave this to you?" He said before giving it back. "No one." 

    Richie nodded. "Sure pal. Hey, what's with the history project?" Eddie asked. Richie just shook his head. "Get your head out of the books! Schools out for the summer!" He said then clapped his hands. 

    Ben shook his head. Eddie then picked up one of the newspapers in the Bens backpack.  "Derry isn't like any other town that I've been in. It's really weird." Ben stated. Stan tilted his head. "What's weird about it?"

    Ben continued. "There was a study conducted once. People die here in Derry six times the national average. And that's just deaths. The kids are worse. Way worse." The Losers Club looked back and forth at each other. 

     You looked up from your lap. "Do you have any other cool stuff like this at your house?" You asked. Ben perked up and smiled widely. "I do! Do you wanna go check it out?" You nodded quickly. 

    All of you gathered your stuff up and put your clothes on, Bill frowning while you did so. As you were about to hop on Beverly's bicycle like you had to get here Richie stopped you. "Hey Y/n!" 

    You smiled softly at him. Making his heart melt. "Hey Richie. What's up?" You asked him. "I was just wondering how you got here is all." He crossed his arms. "Oh I rode with Beverly." You said as you gestured to Beverly on her bike looking at Richie with narrowed eyes.

    Richie looked at you in worry. "Are you sure you want to ride with her? I mean she rode here carrying two people with her. Don't you think she needs a break?" 

    All eyes were eyes on you now. None of the Losers Club were going to pass up a chance riding a bike with you. Your eyes widened. "Oh. I never thought of it that way." Richie nodded and put his hands on his hips. 

     Feeling your shoulders deflate you turned to any other of the Losers Club. They were frozen in place. "You wouldn't mind if I rode with someone else this time, Beverly?" Beverly's eyes twitched and she found herself barely able to contain herself.

    But she slowly nodded her head and looked down at the handle bar of her bike. Richie only smirked. "With that being said, Y/n you should totally ri-" 

    Bill interrupted him. "H-hey Y/n. If you're comfortable, yo-you're always welcome to ri-ride with m-m-me."  You perked up and nodded at him. Then walked over to his side. Joining him on his bike, Silver. 

    Richie's eyes narrowed and he found himself closing his fists. In a futile attempt at controlling the rage building up inside of him. He looked down at the ground and shook his head. Then looked at Beverly who was trying to control her giggles.

"Karma."