[5] Night Festival: Toneri and Naruto

A/n: They are wearing the same except for Hinata, you know what she is wearing 

Hinata POV

Ino tortured us for three hours straight, but I gotta say, we turned out pretty gorgeous. Ino decided to let down my hair but pin it at the end with the lavender hairpin. We knew the boys were probably already waiting for us downstairs, so we made our way to the common room. 

While we were walking down, my hairpin fell off. I bent and picked it up.

"Guys, I need to put this on my hair. I'll meet you there," I told the girls. 

"But I can put it back for you now-" Ino started.

"Nah, ya'll go ahead first. I'll go to the bathroom." I walked to the bathroom, trying not to trip in my yukata. I stood in front of my mirror and successfully pinned the hairpin on my long, raven hair. 

I was just making my way out when I bumped into Toneri. I absolutely did not want to see him. He was the most annoying bitch I had ever met. He followed me like a stalker. It was obvious that he had a crush on me, but now it was getting creepy.

"Heyy, Hina~ Where are you going, dressed like a princess?" Toneri leant against a wall and asked me flirtatiously.

"I'm going out with my friends, and that is none of your buisness. Get lost," I said coldly, walking past him. To my annoyance, he started following me.

"Aww, Hina, can I come along? Please?" he begged as we walked down the hallway to the common room. This stupid yuktata made it hard to waslk fast, but i pushed on. Finally, I saw my friends. I saw them and immediately began waving to them. Sasuke saw Toneri and whispered something to Naruto. I saw Naruto's face turn into a smirk. He sped towards us and did something I would not expect Naruto to do.

Smack!

Toneri was sent flying. Naruto stood there with a smirk. Toneri rubbed his cheek and steam shot out of his ears. 

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU PUNCH ME? I WILL TELL PRINCIPAL TSUNADE!" Toneri screamed. Naruto smirked again. My heart fluttered.

"Wait, the principal is Tsunade baa-chan? She is my father's friend's wife. I have good ties with this school. Even if you tell her, I can just say that you were being a creep to Hinata. And that, according to the school rules, is a serious offence. So go tell the principal if you dare. Hinata, come with me," Naruto grabbed me and pulled me towards the group. I knew my face was on fire. Naruto was so handsome! And now, he felt like my prince in shining armour!

"T-thank y-you, Naruto-kun," I whispered. He turned back to me and flashed a signature smile.

"No problem, Hinata!" Sasuke clapped him on the back. Temari looked like she enjoyed the smack. Neji asked if i was alright. I nodded and took a step back to admire everyone's outfits. 

Neji wore a beige yukata, with a black sash. Sasuke wore a dark blue yukata with a black sash. Shikamaru wore a dark green yukata with a orange sash. Kiba wore a light blue yukata with a white sash. Naruto wore a black yukata with an orange border, along with a black sash. 

However, there was someone beside Kiba. It was a pretty girl I remember seeing in class. After the realisation hit me, I placed a hand on my mouth and gasped.

"Kiba! You're dating Tamaki-san! How wonderful!" I exclaimed. Kibe sheepishly scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, sorry for not telling you guys," I was excited for the festival.

Shikamaru glanced at his phone. "Our limo is on the way." When we all looked at him in shock, he shrugged,"The festival is a bit far. Unless you want to walk." We all collectively sighed. Count on Shikamaru to think ahead. This guy was a person who could sleep through the lesson and still get the highest score in class. 

We waited outside the school for Shikamaru's limo to arrive. Passers-by looked at us in marvel. I mean, not to flex, but we were pretty good looking high-schoolers.