chapter 15: strangulation

**hides pov**

I wake up after a long nap and peek out of my closet, no ones there.

I leave, I feel pretty cranky but I just deal with it, I enter the kitchen and pour a bowl of cereal for myself.

I stuff a spoonful of cereal in my mouth and turn to screech who's leaving their room with a mysterious entity.

Screech drags the mysterious entity over to me and they begin to speak. "Hi hide!" They greet.

"Hi. What do you want?" I groan angrily.

"Well... I wanna introduce you to a-60!" He grins.

I look up at a-60 who seems to be happy to meet me, he waves and I wave back.

"Is that all?"I questioned.

"Yep! Welp.. Better skiddadle! Cmon a-60!" A-60 and screech leave.

I sigh to myself, now being alone again, I remember when screech came over here I'd seen their eye has a scar on it...

If ambush hurt screech again I'll beat his ass. I'll talk to him later and I swear to God he'll be dead if it was his fault. I stuff more cereal in my mouth and later I finish.

I put my bowl into the sink and grab my phone, beginning to text ambush.

"Did you hurt screech again?" The message Im about to send reads, I send it and wait for a response.

The "sent" changes to "read" and ambush begins to type, but he doesn't send any message back.

A few minutes after waiting, nothing. That asshole left me on read. Great.

I go to his room and open the door, I look around for him and he's in bed looking at his phone.

He turns to me and just stares. "Really man?" I mutter angrily.

"What?" He asks.

"Why'd you leave me on read?" I inquire.

"...." He goes silent.

"Did you hurt screech again?" I grumble.

"Maybe." He murmurs.

"I told you not to hurt him! What the hell?!" I chide.

"Oh come on! I gotta teach the kid manners some how?!!" He roars back.

"NOT BY PHYSICALLY HARMING HIM YOU DICKHEAD?!" I thunder.

**screech pov**

I bring a-60 to my room and tell him "stay in here for a bit, I need to do something important."

I shut the door and begin going to shadows room. I open the door and peek inside. There not there.

Great.

I decide to go check seeks hallways, the long hallway being empty since seek has been killed.

I walk down the hallway, looking around remembering everything.

I start to miss him.

I try to forget about the fact I miss him and get back on task, I run through seeks hallways but shadow isn't anywhere.

I go through the next doors and shadow doesn't appear which dissapoints me.

I finally go to the library, and there they are reading a book silently, it seems they have headphones on so it'll be easier to kill them.

I get ready to kill them, then I hear someone whisper to me. "What are you doing?"

I turn to the book shelf and see timothy looking at me curiously. "Go away." I grumble.