chapter 4:whats that smell?

**screechs pov**

I sigh in relief and exit the closet. I see figures lifeless body once again and smile. I snatch the knife and run to my room.

I grab a new set of clothes and hide the knife under my bed. I run to the bathroom in my room and take a ink shower, getting rid of the blood and smell.

I hear someone rapidly knock on my door. It's seek. He yells "SCREECH! COME OUT! SOMETHING BAD HAS HAPPENED!"

Ambush speaks to seek behind the door in a cold and calm voice saying "he's not gonna be a help. Don't bother."

"Well I don't want him figuring it out the hard way!" He'd reason.

"Whatever." Ambush responds angrily.

"Cmon! We gotta tell everyone else!" Seek panics.

"Ok ok chill. Your acting like halt right now." Ambush remarks.

"Oh shut it." I hear seeks and ambush walk away from my door.

I stop holding my breath and take a deep sigh of relief once again. I continue my shower, using shampoo, them conditioner.

I step out of the shower and wrap myself with a towel. I walk up to my clothes and put them on.

My normal clothes are on. My black shirt, my hoodie, and my shorts. I confidentially leave the restroom, then leave my room.

I turn my head around looking for seek and ambush but I don't see them. They must be at the library. I turn to eyes room where they tiredly step out of their room.

"Ugh... What happened now..?" They ask.

"Appearantly figures dead." I inform.

"Oh. OH-" it flinches.

Eyes runs to the library, and I walk over there.

There it is. Figures lifeless body. Halt, seek, and ambush are around the body and almost every other entity is around the library looking for other useful information.

"Hey." Ambush greets me as I step towards the crime scene.

"Dang." I coldly say, not really wanting to show emotion.

"Dang?!? That's it?!?" Halt yells in a panicked tone. "THERE'S A FUCKING MURDERER ON THE LOOSE AND I-"

"CHILL." ambush shouts to calm halt down.

Halt grabs his notebook and begins writing things down. I look over at it and I see him writing a description on how he was mudderered, time of death, stuff like that.

"Uhm... Hey guys... I found something." hide quiviers.

Ambush and I walk over to where hide was, and it's the closet I hid in when seek came. There's bloody footprints in the closet.

Shit.

"Oh. Good job hide!" Ambush applauds.

"Yep. No problem." Hide responds.

It goes silent. Ambush walks over to halt to tell him about what hide found.

Halt nods and writes it down and everyone continues searching the library. Nobody finds any other evidence. That's Good.

Seek tells everyone to go back to sleep. And we all just do that.

I crawl into my bed and turn the lights off. I turn my fan on a put my ear buds in. I begin listening to music and I drift off to sleep happily.

I wake up in the same place with yellow flowers. I hear my dad's voice behind me.

"Welcome back!" Rush welcomed me.