chapter 13: bug's

**curious lights pov**

My hand's are shaking, there covered in blue blood that is my siblings. I take a deep breath an grab my phone that's in my pocket.

I dial glitches number and then put the phone up to my ear, waiting for him to pick it up.

"Cmon cmon..." I mutter with my now. Very shakey voice. I look back down at the remaining peices of guiding light and back up to a random object of the room.

I hear him pick up the phone, glitch sounds annoyed but he attempts to hide it. "What do you want?" He asks.

"Uhm... I... Did something." I mutter with my shakey voice, tears of regret start streaming down my face.

I let out a few sniffles and he can tell in crying. "Are you ok? What happened? What did you do?!" He gets panicked, my hands gets shakier and it gets harder to hold the phone.

"I.. I k... I.." I stutter, tears hit the floor a glitch gets very confused and concerned, he keeps asking me what I did and if everything is ok.

"Ok uhm... I'll be there... Alright?..." He reassures with a calm voice, I know that calm voice won't be there for longer, I just killed my sibling like an idiot.

"A-alright.." I murmur.

I hang up and my phone slips out of my shakey hands, I go over to a-60's bed and sit down, panicked filled in me.

Glitch has to know at some point. He has to learn so I might as well tell him now, this is all my fault and if I weren't so dumb maybe I could've avoided this. Maybe *we* could've avoided this.

Suddenly, around ten minutes later I hear a GLITCHing sound behind the door, I start to shake and shiver at the thought of how glitch would react.

The door flies open and glitch has a concerned look on his face. "Is everything- oh..." His face becomes completely shocked, he freezes up.

Glitches head slowly turns to me with a frightened look, I feel just as frightened as he looks. He asks me a simple question.

"Did you... Do this?..." He whispers in attempt to get answers.

I nod slightly, and tears start flowing out of my eyes like a waterfall, glitch looks at me, then the remaining parts of guiding light, then back at me.

"I... Can't believe you." He angrily switches his mood.

He snarls at me and I cry hard, I look up at him and he begins to yell at me. "WHY DID YOU KILL THEM!" he growels.

**screechs pov**

"Uhm... I guess... We could go back to my place..." I get an idea.

"You mean.. Doors?" A-60 asks.

"Yup! It'll be fun!" I get excited.

"Ok then..." He agrees.

We leave a-120's room and walk past a-90's, we hear more aggressive coughing.

We also hear groans of pain and fast breathing. "Is he ok?.." A-60 asks.

Me go back to his door and the aggressive coughing and fast breathing has completely worn out. A-60 gets confused but I know what had happened.

"hey?... A-90... ? You ok?..." A-60 questioned Worridly.

No response.

"Oh no..." I mutter to myself.

"A-90?!" a-60 yells in a panic, starting to bang onto the door frantically.

Still no response.

Guilt sinks into me as he starts tearing up, he continues to bang onto the door in mindless panic wanting to at least see a-90 healthy.

But that isn't the case.

A-60 hits the door so hard to the point it breaks open, he looks through the hole he punched into the door and his eyes shoot open in a panic.

I look through as well and see a-90 on the floor, not moving or breathing.

A-60 puts his arm through the hole and unlocks it, the door opens and a-60 RUSHES inside, he runs to his brother and checks to see if he has a pulse.

Nothing.

"Shit.." a-60's voice gets shakey as he sits next to a-90's lifeless body. I watch him cry, not know how to comfort people. (Real)

**curious lights pov**

Glitch is yelling at me, I'm sitting on a-60's bed unknowing of what to do, I just cry like a dumb child.

I start to feel mad myself too, it was an accident! I didn't *mean* to kill them... I just got a little protective and let my anger out.

The more he yells at me, the closer I get to snapping at him, his tone is getting angrier and I'm getting angrier myself.

"YOU NEVER DO THIS, HOW DID YOU EVEN MANA-" I cut him off.

"WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY YELLING AT ME? I CAN'T CATCH A BREAK." I roar.

"EVERY. FUCKING DAY. I DEAL WITH ALL THE ENTITIES BULLSHIT BECAUSE YOU AND GUIDING LIGHT ARE TOO BUSY. I'M SICK OF IT. SURE I KILLED THEM BUT IT WAS A FUCKING. MISTAKE." I thunder.

Angry tears form in my eyes and I grab glitch by the neck, he grabs my wrist to make me let go but I don't succumb. (Omori reference lol!!!)

In my other hand a powerfuk beam charges up, glitches face turns to one of fear right before he gets killed.

The beam shoots right through him. A hole is right through his body and his blood goes cold, I let go of his neck and his limp body falls to the ground.

I stare at his lifeless body with anger.

I just, exit the room. I need to be alone.

**screechs pov**

Me and a-60 get to the entrance to doors after I comforted him, or attempted to at least...

We enter and his eyes glimmer with enthusiasm. He gets excited and starts looking around the area.

"This is so cool!" He sings.

He runs over to the area our rooms are located and his eyes shoot open in shock. "Woah.. You have a lot of family members..." He looks around.

"Is this your room?" He runs to my room and looks inside.

He smiles and runs in once I nodded and confirmed its my room, he look at the pisters in my room, he looks through my stuff and my plushies.

"Your rooms so cool!" He compliments.

"Thanks.." I scratch the back of my head.

"Welp.. I suppose we should go to sleep.. Its... Late." I inform.

"Oh yeah.. Hm..." He goes to my closet.

He grabs the green sleeping bag I have hidden in there and pulls it out. He starts setting it up with a big smile on his face like nothing happened earlier.

I run to the light switch and then the light off. A-60 lay down into the sleeping bag and I lay into my bed.

We both drift of to a peaceful sleep.

(OFF TOPIC TY FOR 200 READS AJDBDNEJSHS!!!)