Giselle didn't even want to imagine how Jimin felt, hearing every single day that they couldn't and wouldn't search for her son. How desperate, as a mother, she would feel.

The female knocked on the door once more, insisting.

"Jimin!"

The brunette began to worry, and she desperately called for her bestfriend one last time. This attitude wasn't a normal reaction from Jimin. Jimin wouldn't lock herself up for so long.

Seeing she had no answer from Jimin, she just decided to open the door and enter in. She entered the bedroom, and her eyes widened in horror.

"Jimin! JIIIIMIIIINNNNN!!!!"

She sobbed as she reached her best friend, who was lying above a pool of blood. She screamed for help, not knowing what to do. She just couldn't lose her friend. Not at that moment.

"J-Jimin please! R-Rina!"

Jimin had cut her wrists and was slowly bleeding to death. Giselle got up for a moment and tied two handkerchiefs to her wrists, trying to stop the bleeding. Her eyes looked up a bit further and she sobbed even harder. A box of antidepressants was spilled on the ground. Half of the full content had disappeared.

She had tried to commit suicide.

"Jimin!!"

She yelled her name, and heard panicked people entering inside of the room.

"Miss Jimin for god's sake! What did you do?!" She looked at Suho, who was desperate to make the girl react,"Miss! Wake up, please! Jimin!"

"W-We need to take her to the hospital or she'll die..." Giselle sobbed violently, lifting up from the ground and lifting Jimin up as well with the help of Suho.

"What is happe-" Jimin's father froze after he saw two handkerchiefs stained with blood around her wrists, blood dripping to the floor. He quickly approached Suho and took his daughter to his arms, surprising everyone.

Giselle was going to follow him but a maid interrupted her. She turned around.

"M-miss...I found this note on her bed."

Giselle cried even more after she saw to whom that note was directed.

Win,

I'm sorry for being such an useless mother for our child and for making you wait for so long. I promise we'll be together soon.

- Your Rina.
______________________________________________________________________

The maid recognized the young female in front of the house gate, holding a travel handbag in her hand and ringing on the bell with some insistence. The middle-aged woman ran towards the gate of the house, successfully grabbing the blonde's attention.

"Ahjumma, I heard what happened to Jimin and Minjeong's baby, is Rina-"

Ryujin stopped on her tracks and looked intently at the older woman, as she looked very agitated and full of anxiousness. The blonde girl blinked her eyes and parted her lips softly.

"What's wrong, ahjumma?"

The middle-aged woman shook her head, trying to control her tears, as she put her hand over her chest.

"Ah, miss...A tragedy, I tell you, a tragedy almost occurred in this house yesterday-"

"What happened, ahjumma?"

The older woman breathed out heavily, looking intently at the younger woman.

"...Miss Jimin tried to commit suicide. She's in a life-threatening condition right now."
______________________________________________________________________