chapter one hundred and thirty

Start from the beginning

"I would ask 'even Doyoung', but somehow, that doesn't surprise me", Ana says.

"You okay there, Yang?" Shotaro asks, looking behind him.

"I'm fine."

"Why wouldn't he be?" Ten asks, wrapping an arm around his boyfriends shoulders.

Shotaro chuckles and glances at Jungwoo. "No reason."

"Hey, I am best friend, I do not third wheel."

"Ten said the same thing when he was me and Renjun."

"I think it's funny how you think dating Renjun is gross but you're in love with someone just like him."

"Don't make me throw up."

"I'm just saying."

Hendery laughs quietly and looks over at Shotaro. "Do you have to 'cause chaos?"

Shotaro shrugs and puts a piece of popcorn in his mouth. "I'm just saying."

"Feed me some."

Shotaro begins feeding Hendery popcorn and then conversing with him. The three in the back watch them in amusement until Hendery looks in the rearview mirror and questions them. 

"It's just weird seeing you two like this", Yangyang says while grinning.

Hendery rolls his eyes. "We're not that different, are we?"

"You're just more lovey."

"I agree", Jungwoo says. "But it's cute and I'm jealous."

Ten rubs his friends back comfortingly. Yangyang leans forward to look over at him and asks, "Do you talk to anyone?"

"I don't really care too much to actually have a QPR, but I think it would be nice. I just don't know if I even want that."

Shotaro nods. "That's understandable. This is better for me 'cause I don't like being alone but if you're more comfortable just being with yourself and enjoying your friendships and whatever, then I think it's cool for you."

Jungwoo gives him a small smile. "Thanks. This isn't as scary as it was in my head."

"Sungchan would say that kinda often. He just worries and thinks a lot. He's more relaxed now but there will be situations..." Hendery tries not to look at Jungwoo but the male realizes anyways and snorts. "Sorry."

"You're good. I think Sungchan's over it, maybe a little embarrassed but I think he's moved on."

"Jungwoo", Shotaro says and turns around to look at him. "Do you know what we know?"

"Maybe. What do you know?"

"Does it seem like Sungchan likes anyone?"

"Oh, yeah, I know. It's obvious."

"Thank you!"

Ten looks at Yangyang in confusion. "What do we know?"

"Sungchan likes Renjun and Winwin. Who like him back."

"Oh", Ten says in understanding. "Is that why he's nervous?"

"Probably."

"It would be nice if things work out but how do you think Haeun would feel about it?"

"Oh shit, yeah. Wait, do you think any of the kids even know?"

"Ana probably does."

"Nina knows a lot too", Shotaro adds.