Chapter 2

Amanda walked home. Her phone kept going off texts from Fin asking why she left and if she was okay. She text him back that she was fine and just wanted to go home. He told her okay and that if she needed anything to call and or text him. She told him she would and thanks. She had just gotten home, lighting up a quick cigarette when her phone went off again. She looked down the name flashed across her screen "Olivia Benson" oh she was not in the mood for this shit. She really wasnt. She let the phone ring. No message left. Wasnt she humiliated enough in the restroom? The kisses, the touching and then the "oh we cant do this Amanda." that hurt like hell. Not so much her pride but damn she wasnt the only one feeling those emotions, or wants. Liv was too and then she went cold. She took a couple drags off the cigarette and went inside to her apartment. Locking the door, grabbing another beer, she sure didnt need any more alcohol in her system but she didnt care. She knew Fin would be feeling the wrath tomorrow too. She made her way over to the futon to and checked her text. Since she didnt answer the call. Liv text her.

"Amanda are you okay? You didnt answer my call. We need to talk. Get in touch with me asap. Or I'll head over to your place."

'Or she'll head over here?' ha I'd like to see that, not really she had suffered enough humiliation and rejection tonight from that woman. She text back

"Liv I'm fine. I'm home. You said all you needed to say to me tonight. I'm not stupid. I'll leave you alone. What bothers me is you were all into it, and you pulled away. Don't put it all on me. But leave me be, I dont need any more salt rubbed in my wounds." She hoped Liv would listen but she doubted it.

She was satisfied when she didnt hear anything back from Liv. Maybe Liv got the hint that she didnt want to be bothered. She was hot and bothered enough as it was. Now she had to find a way to release that or she wasnt going to be sleeping. She changed quickly into a pair of running shorts and a tank top and she went back out to the futon since she wasnt tired yet. She laid out on the futon, her beer on the table. She turned her tv on. She needed some sort of noise, she happened to luck out and find the Knicks vs Hawks replaying. She was upset that Liv had stopped them, shit she could understand not in the restroom, they coulda went somewhere and finished. But 'noo rules abiding Benson had to stop.' She shook her head mentally chastising herself 'for fucks sake Amanda, she doesnt want you. Get over it.' For some odd reason she felt that familiar twinge between her legs. It was begging to be touched. She may have pushed it out of her mind but her body sure didnt. She figured what the hell. If she was going to get to sleep she had to do something. She pulled her tank top up just under her breasts, started touching her stomach softly, grazing her nails around as she did. She started to arch her back and moan. She kept trailing that one hand down, softly touching and caressing. Her hand made it down into her shorts, as she didnt wear panties to bed. She moaned harder as she felt herself graze near her opening.

"Oh please just touch me Liv." Just after she said that she was bout to slip a digit in and release, she heard a knock on the door. She waited a second to see if they'd knock again. They did. This time the person spoke.

"Amanda please open the door, we need to talk." Amanda groaned, softly muttering

"Son of a bitch, you've got to be kidding me?" She wasnt happy. Twice in one night Liv had stopped her from being pleased. Granted this time she was pleasing herself, but come the fuck on. If she was into men and this happened she'd call her a 'cockblock'. She huffed as she walked to answer the door. When she opened it up she let Liv know just by a look that she wasnt pleased.

Olivia looked at her when she opened the door. Amanda spoke with a dry, curt tone

"Yes Olivia, I told you I was fine." Olivia studied the blonde, she could tell she wasnt welcome here and that the blonde was clearly annoyed. Olivia asked if she could come in. Amanda flippantly waved her hand to tell her to come in. Amanda shut the door behind her.