Summer

Since I've finally finished school, I wrote this out of boredom. Sorry for not posting since I'm working on many other Oc fics.

Luz

Her favorite summer activity is going to the beach. This is dangerous for numerous reasons since she always loved water as a kid. Of course, this means a beach trip is required for everyone to go. This also means many of the others almost drown. At first, they were scared of getting burnt from the water but then Gus dived in head first and almost drowned. Most of them stood on the sand and made sand castles after that. You and Luz might have been the only ones to get in the water. Minus Gus because drowning doesn't count.

Eda

The two of you would use Summer as an excuse to sell more exotic things at her stand. You would label them as the weirdest things and whoever came up with the best name would get the honor of naming them that. Eventually, Luz came along and made sure you all did as many activities as you could. Eda's favorite activity was the water balloon fights in the human realm since you got to be mischievous and didn't hurt anyone with the water.

Willow

Willow prefers the more calm activities in the Summer. She's the type to make a picnic for everyone under a shady tree. Of course, someone then brings something like a ball or frisbee and she becomes competitive. Someone ends up accidentally getting punched or kicked at some point. As soon as Willow lands the hit, she goes straight to apologizing and trying to help.

Amity

Amity is neutral when it comes to Summer. On the one hand, school is out and she can do whatever she wants. On the other hand, heat. She hates being too hot and prefers to stay in cold environments. She'll accept trips to the library and things like that but do not expect her to be outside all day. You will probably hang out in her room the most during Summer. Edric and Emira will bother you at some point about it so expect to be hit by water guns.

Gus

Gus wants to do everything during the Summer. Beach trips, going to the park, staying inside. He's willing to do it all. He will bring water guns so expect to get wet at some point. Since he has a bunch of free time he'll always try to be around you or try and drag you into activities he thinks might be right. If you are in the human realm during the summer, he will almost drown as he attempts to cannonball into a pool. 

Hunter

Hunter doesn't mind the Summer and is very indifferent about it. Although, with your powers, you can do anything. You mostly use your powers for small pranks or to cool off. He doesn't really have a specific love or hate for the season. As we know, he can't swim (none of them can, except Luz) and this leads to him almost drowning in a foot of water at the public pool Luz took you to. 

Collector

The Collector has no concept of time and just likes hanging out with you. He will probably snap the sun out of existence if he thinks it is too hot though. He does like the fact that he has an excuse to splash people. He does forget that the water on the Isles is boiling and might burn someone on accident unless you warn him beforehand. It's not that different from regular days in the Summer with him.

Edric

He is very similar to Amity and hates the Summer. It's not because he hates the heat but because he gets extremely sunburnt in this season. He forgets sunscreen a lot and if you point it out, he says he's trying to get tan. He ends up looking like a severely undercooked chicken. He also ends up throwing a water balloon full of boiling water at Amity and Luz on accident. You left him on his own for that prank fail.

Emira

Emira is the opposite of her siblings, she bothers to wear sunscreen. She is one of the only Blight siblings that can tan properly and not look like a severely undercooked chicken. She does prefer to stay inside though, she takes opportunities for Summer pictures and somehow gets Luz to take you both to the human realm to see what human Summer is like. When that backfires, she does take you to one of the Summer festivals. It is promptly destroyed by the Hexsquad when the fireworks are lit inside a tent.

Vee

Vee prefers the fall in most cases. She doesn't mind the heat and loves to plan picnics with Willow, she will also be the one to bring the water guns. She does like the fact that she can touch water without being burnt. Her first look at water in the human realm was face first. She slipped near the pool and almost transformed back into her Basilisk form because she thought she was drowning. It was the kiddie pool.