Yandere Willow

Affection: How do they show their affection to their darling? How Often do they show it?

Willow is fairly affectionate. She shows it pretty often and since she's a yandere now it happens a lot more.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get for their darling? Why?

Willow is willing to get... very messy for you. Regardless she is sweet but deadly.

Cruelty or Care: How would they treat their darling when they kidnap them? Would they mock them?

She treats it like you're moving in. No matter how much crying or screaming you do she doesn't give up. She takes you home and comforts you as much as she can.

Delusion: How delusional are they when it comes to their darling? Do they believe their darling loves them?

She is pretty delusional. She does think you love her since she did date you before kidnapping you.

Expose: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? How much time will it take to trust them?

A lot but not all of it. She isn't that vulnerable until you show actual affection. When that happens all her guard is left and she couldn't help but love it. It... will take a long time to trust her.

Fight: How would they react if their darling fought back?

Hurt. Uses her emotions to turn the blame on you and make it seem like you're the bad person for fighting her.

Guilt: What would it take for them to feel guilty about their actions or do they feel guilty from the start?

Hurting yourself. She feels bad seeing you cry but if the relationship is so bad that you start hurting yourself then... maybe it's a bad idea. She didn't feel guilty at all when kidnapping you so...

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Just normal life. You feel trapped like you're being watched but there's no one around. You always have an ugly feeling that never seems to go away. This environment that's been created feels disgusting to live in. No torture could compare to the constant trapped feeling throughout your empty mind.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Her mind has been so blurred by the romance shows and books that she has only ever thought of you guys constantly acting like that. The most she has thought of is getting married.

Jealousy: How easily do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

She can't get jealous. Not like you can leave. If it does happen she goes to clear her mind peacefully.

Kidnap: How would they go about kidnapping their darling? How much do they plan it out?

It was at random. She heard you're going back with your parents and freaked out. She knocked you out and quickly took you home.

Love Letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

It's a very sweet and calm approach because she wants you to trust her. She tries her best after she kidnaps you but... it's not the same.

Mask: Are their true colors different from the way they acted before?

As I said, she tries to get it to be the same but the feeling of what she did and the constant reminder from the environment around you... you can never truly trust her again.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

The only punishment she sees fit is restriction. She could never have it in her to hurt you so she holds you down with her plants/vines. It's your fault if you hurt yourself.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? What rights can be earned with time and trust?

She takes away the right to speak to anyone that isn't her. You can possibly earn the ability to talk with someone over the phone. But with a planned script you have to follow and Willow right next to you.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She is fairly patient since a part of her knows what she's doing is wrong. Won't stop her from doing it though.

Rage: How do they act when they're angry? How do they calm down?

She acts rational. She's angry but she knows that she wants to be the last person to hurt you regardless of what you say. 

Soulmate: What made them fall in love with their darling? 

Your bravery. You stood up for her and her friends, apologized for a situation that was out of your hands, and even went out of your way to become her friend regardless of the effects on your social life. She felt cared for and wanted... it felt nice.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

She hates it. She disappears and just acts like it never happened when she comes back. Acts like everything is okay.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

She would kill less. Her boundaries force her not to kill, only get a little messy.

Visit: Would they allow anyone else to visit their darling? Do they trust their darling to talk to their loved ones (in person, on the phone, etc.) or not at all?

Out of fear, no.

Weakness: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

You can exploit your emotions. Fake cry/isolate yourself and she'll disappear for a bit. Use that time wisely and you could possibly find yourself escaping and heading towards freedom.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length do they go to win their darling over?

She treats you as a less than. She loves you as a partner but doesn't worship you like a god. More like the food you love but only try a few times to savor its meaning. She is willing to do anything to win you over. Everything except grant you freedom or the right to see/speak to others.

Yearn: How long do they pine over their darling before they snap?

Around a year. She enjoyed your time as a partner but knew that if you had a simple thought of leaving her... maybe her choice to kidnap you wasn't so bad.

Zero Tolerance: What is the thing that always makes them snap? What things will they not allow their darling to do under any circumstances?

Threatening to leave/ saying you'll leave her. She hates it. She Will yell, use her plants, and maybe even hurt you physically. She cannot let you leave.