You Get Hurt

Luz

Depends on the severity of the wound. Simple scratch or scrape? She'll give you a band-aid and hug you... Did you just say blood? Now you did it! Full-on cuddle/comfort session. King joins you and she forces Eda to join you in her nest. After some arguing, she comforts you alone. Eventually, with all her freaking out she hurts herself. Now you're boo-boo buddies.

Eda

Heals you to her best ability. Is pretty calm unless there is an open wound that was caused by a guard or someone. Now she knows you're at risk of getting hurt. Keeps you inside for a long while with cuddles in her nest.

Willow

Bandages you up and gives you one of her death hugs. Is pretty calm in this situation and doesn't make a huge deal about it. Does advise you to be more careful depending on where the wound came from.

Amity

Doesn't know what to do at first so her siblings end up patching you up. You usually don't get hurt a lot so it was definitely a first. 

Gus

Does his best to patch you up without panicking. He is internally panicking and trying to assure himself that you're fine. Does make it a point to tell you to be more careful. He does ask if you want cuddles afterward.

Hunter

Freaks out. Very scared, not because you're hurt, but because of what could hurt you. Since you're basically a god/goddess it's scary to think about something that could hurt a god/goddess like you.

Collector

Doesn't notice at first until you complain about the pain of it. Immediately uses their powers to heal you and makes it so you can't get hurt at all. Now you're basically immune to any pain and can't get hurt. So... more reasons to do stupid things together!