Kisses

Luz

Luz's kisses have a lot of emotion put into them. They're also awkward since she's never kissed, anyone. She usually puts one hand on your waist or shoulder when she does it. Sometimes she forgets your her partner and when she remembers she gets really happy. Like squealing and kicking her feet happy.

Eda

Victory Kisses. Eda kisses you at random since she doesn't have a specific mood she needs to be in if she wants to kiss you. But if she were in a mood to kiss you it would have to be after a battle you guys won. Makes her feel like she's earned it.

Willow

Her kisses are short but sweet. She makes an audible mwah sound but it's really quiet. She normally kisses the top of your head when you're sitting down together. She does Eskimo kisses when you guys are in public/in front of her parents.

Amity

She doesn't kiss you a lot since she's still learning how to be in a relationship. When she does kiss you though it's out of nowhere. She'll get in the mood and then kiss your cheek. It is rare when she kisses your lips since she likes it if you initiate it first.

Gus

He loves to kiss the side of your face. Specifically next to your eye. If he's in his theater kid mode he'll kiss your hand dramatically. Loves it when you pull him in for a kiss, doesn't matter what type of kiss, this kid loves it when you show your passion. Especially if you're the reason for it.

Hunter

He kisses you on your hand mostly. He thinks he's too awkward when he does kiss you on your face/lips so he kisses your hands. He thinks it's the best way of kissing you while he shows you respect. I mean you are technically related to a god in the form of a child so it makes the most sense.

Collector

Doesn't kiss you a lot but when they do it's during the times when they are the most energetic. Likes to kiss your cheek. They don't give a lot of kisses because you guys would be too distracted with your arts and crafts. When they do remember that you are their partner they get really happy and fly over to you just so they can kiss you on the cheek.