Ending 5: The Demon

Y/N POV

I wake up, and as soon as I'm up I head to the wardrobe and grab a ring from the box. 

The girl I chose... she's not gonna want to wait. 

She suggested the idea, she put it in my head.

She's been engaged once before, so something tells me we'll tie the knot in the snap of a finger when we're given the chance. 

I'm sorry to every girl, you'll get a ring but... Eve is the one for me.

I love Seraphine, oh my Seraphine. I love her too... as much as the others... but not as special as the one who deserves my commitment in the eyes of the public. Seraphine was a blast, similar to Akali but much more silly. She was funny, super talented with a guitar. The strawberry scent that she will fill my nostrils with was just icing on the cake. She was way too cute...

I love Kai'Sa, my lavender scented void goddess. Bel would give me a stamp of approval if I chose her, but... that's not the case. She's technically not my day one, but was the first woman I may have truly gotten the chance to love. She was initially closed when it came to sharing me, but she opened up over time. I feel like we both rely on each other to get by in this cruel world...

I love Akali, she's been my joyous little assassin, way too athletic and capable for her own good. She was funny, quirky, and always made me smile. She made life threatening situations a breeze, and always knew what to say, even if what she said wasn't... the nicest thing. She allowed me to break out of my shell, her and Kai both.

I love Ahri, she's my true day one, and someone I shared many laughs and experiences with, just like Akali. She's given me the motivation and the resilience that helps keep me alive all these years. That one night on the tour was really something special, but... I can't... she'll understand it, and will allow me to marry one of the other girls instead. 

Eve is amazing, she's... wonderful. 

She's magical, she cares, she's dedicated to me and only me. 

She makes me feel really special, knowing that I have a partner who will be there for me always. 

I can only repay the favor of devoting myself to her, and what better way to do that than to call her my wife? 

She'll be all for it, and she'll be my queen...

Y/N: My queen...

Eve: Oh? Who is your queen? Tell me...

She puts her tail on my back, slowly exploring me. 

Y/N: S-sorry! I didn't know you were right there...

Eve: Mmm... what's this? 

She grabs the ring, but then I grab her tail before her tail could take it. 

Y/N: Eve, please don't, I'm not ready yet. 

Eve: Ready for what? Marriage? I told you to not worry about it... you'll know who to pick...

You're right Eve, I do know who to pick, I just wanted it to be more romantic than in my room. 

You deserve more, so much more...

What am I saying? I'm good enough! 

Shit... it's bad...

Y/N: Just... let go...

Eve: Why? What you got in there...

Y/N: Darling, it's a surprise... 

Eve: You know me and surprises, darling. I'll keep prying at you until I get what I want.

Y/N: It might not be one you'll like. At least let me take you outside! 

Eve: Very well...

She grabs onto me, and walks me outside with her.

We're on the back porch, none of the other girls in sight. 

She licks her lips, leaning into me. 

Eve: So... we're all alone... what's my surprise? 

Y/N: It's not a condom, so don't get your hopes up... but it is... something else...

Eve: Elaborate...

Y/N: Evelynn, I'm sure you'll catch on halfway through my confession, but I need to express my devotion to you. 

Eve: D-devotion? Mmm...

Y/N: You used to hate me, you used to want to kill me, that is until I threw a... can of peaches at you... now... you gave me the chance to meet a vixen that's so... lustful, sexy, that's the looks side of it. But super caring, confident, and very... very... talented, those are your big three. You're irresistible, and I can't hold it in any longer.

Eve: D-darling! I... I've never met someone that allows me to express myself! I can be however I want to be around you, you'll still accept me for me! I am forever devoted to you, even if you don't like it... it's too bad, I refuse to live in a world without you...

She puts her hands on my chest, and her tails wrap around my back. 

Y/N: I got the idea to show my devotion to you, my undying commitment...

Eve: I was going to show mine... why do you think I-I suggested marriage? 

Y/N: Well, that's perfect. 

I pull out my ring, Eve gasps at it, starting to cry. 

Y/N: Are you okay? Hey...

I brush some tears off of her face. 

Eve: YES!!! I mean... I would accept your... devotion to me... 

Y/N: Let's get fucking married...

Eve: I love you darling, I love love love you... love you love you...

Y/N: Stop... you're getting weird, fuck you're amazing. 

I take one of Eve's claw ring off, sliding the glowing ring on Eve's finger. 

I pretend to sniff it, making her giggle. 

Eve: Heh... darling...

ONE WEDDING LATER! 

Noxus, they have great rustic hotels that Eve enjoys, perfect for our honeymoon. 

Eve: So... are you ready darling? 

Y/N: Uh... yeah! 

She comes out, wearing dominatrix clothes. 

I was not expecthing that. 

But... this is who I married, and I wouldn't have anyone else. 

I love the girls, and the girls love me, but I love my demon queen the most, and we got each other's backs. 

I knew it was time for fun when her skin turned blueish purple, like her true form. 

It's been a hell of a ride, but life will still go on. 

Eve... my beloved...

Author's Note: 

So, this was GMP, which was a FUCKING BLAST to write. I loved writing this story, and enjoyed a good majority of it. The only problem was near the end, because I started getting fed other ideas when trying to finish this one, plus I was getting out of this chill phase in real life. 

Next story is going to be Fast Man! 

Love you all, let me leave you with a song.

Song: The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil