Chapter 15: Who, what, where?

Y/N POV

I wake up to one sore back in the morning.

I barely climb out of bed until I hear some weight shift and some arms wrap around me.

Kai: Mmmgh... Five please...

Y/N: Mmmm... No like words...

I snicker, but she doesn't let off.

Kai: Mmmm... Cuddle...

I let her pull me back into bed and we chill there for another five or so minutes.

Y/N: Hey... come on... let me go...

Kai: Ahri taught me this...

Y/N: What did she-

Kai starts making a purr sound; obviously not able to make it sound like Ahri, but it's adorable the way she's trying.

Kai: Y/N... *Fake purr*

She starts rubbing her face all over my shirt as I gently push her off.

Y/N: I gotta see Eve...

Kai: Moving on? What about me?

Y/N: No, I could have concussed her, or even worse...

Kai: She was okay, she got some rest, some ice. Kali tied her to the bed.

Y/N: What?!

Kai: She tried to kill you Y/N! Plus it makes it easy for Shen.

She's got me there, I hope... wait! Shen?!

Y/N: Shen?!

Kai: Yeah, he's our on-call doctor, a good guy for the more internal problems.

Y/N: Shen is also the silent ninja that was utterly terrifying... dude threw throwing stars that you wouldn't even notice until it was too late...

Kai: He's also a good surgeon and can spot injuries from a mile away!

A smart guy like that, especially with all the time he put into books, he deserves that job.

Y/N: Awesome...

I get up, kissing Kai on the way out.

When I leave I see Kali leaning against the wall next to Eve's door.

Y/N: How bad is it?

Kali: You tell me...

We kiss a bit, then she lets me go.

Y/N: Back is doing horrible, feel like an old man right now... heh... I threw that can at Eve and she was out, no mutters, nothing.

Kali: Doctor's been in there for a while...

Y/N: It's Shen, you ever got to know him?

Kali: Other than you telling me about his perfection and his deadeye when we were kids? No...

Y/N: He takes a while on the hard material, he'll be alright.

Kali pats my back, making me wince, but her snicker tells me it was on purpose.

I open the door and Eve is still out cold, tied to her bed, her tails are even tied too.

Y/N: So, when did you drop the shuriken and kunai for the needle and scalpel, doctor...

Shen looks up from Eve, adjusting his glasses.

Shen: Y/N... Oh... my... come here brother.

He gets up and hugs me tightly, patting my back and making me grunt.