Ending 4: The Fairy

Y/N POV

Okay, enough jamming out. 

Last few nights... nearly sleepless... 

I think I ended with a decision though, so... we're chilling.

I love Eve, she was and irresistible demon, someone I could explore my wildest fantasies with. Everything we've done together has been very romantic, and she loves me back for letting her be herself. She was always flexible with just about anything, as long as she spent time with me. She had that raw love, love that the others didn't, she would do anything for me, and I would repay the favor.

I love Kai'Sa, my lavender scented void goddess. Bel would give me a stamp of approval if I chose her, but... that's not the case. She's technically not my day one, but was the first woman I may have truly gotten the chance to love. She was initially closed when it came to sharing me, but she opened up over time. I feel like we both rely on each other to get by in this cruel world...

I love Akali, she's been my joyous little assassin, way too athletic and capable for her own good. She was funny, quirky, and always made me smile. She made life threatening situations a breeze, and always knew what to say, even if what she said wasn't... the nicest thing. She allowed me to break out of my shell, her and Kai both.

I love Ahri, she's my true day one, and someone I shared many laughs and experiences with, just like Akali. She's given me the motivation and the resilience that helps keep me alive all these years. That one night on the tour was really something special, but... I can't... she'll understand it, and will allow me to marry one of the other girls instead. 

Whatever... let's just go to sleep for now, I figured it out...

I wake up and the girl in question is sitting at the foot of my bed, playing Brain Stew by Green Day a little slower.

I sit up, inching to the foot to see what she's trying to play. 

It's good, and I sit there... watching the songstress play her number. 

I throw my shirt on, damn! She's killing it! 

My mind is set on overdrive... The clock is laughing in my face... A crooked spine, my senses dulled... Past the point of delirium... On my own here we go...

She ends it there, looking at me now that I'm awake. 

Sera: Morning...

Y/N: Morning. You get cuter today? 

Sera: I like to think so... maybe... I got no idea... 

Y/N: Well, I think you did, I could stare at your long beautiful locks all day, every day, for eternity. 

I brush some of her hair aside, pressing my forehead against hers. 

We break free after a couple minutes, she takes the time to put her guitar down. 

Sera: So uh... what was that box you put in your wardrobe when I saw you? 

Y/N: It was a present, like I said before, now... it's a very special present, for a very special someone...

Sera: Oh? I mean... I like to think I'm special...

Y/N: Oh, you are. You're more than special to me. Cute, innocent, exotic, talented, cheery, sunny, beautiful, words cannot describe your naive yet kind nature. 

Sera: Mmm... I love those words...

Y/N: I love you... a lot, that... one of those gifts was for you...

Sera: One of them? I mean... Y/N, you are everything I have ever dreamed of, I'll say it as many times as it'll take for you to believe it. Boys at college were nothing compared to you. I know you're a good fighter, and you're good at magic but... I could care less. You listen to me, you take interest in my hobbies, which is better than anyone I have ever met. 

Y/N: S-Sera...

Sera: Y/N... I... I need to ask you something, like for real, I want your answer because this could change things for the better... I understand you're dating four other girls along with me, but I can't keep it to myself. 

Y/N: Will you-

Sera: Marry me? Please? 

Sera grabs my hands, looking at me with her sparkling blue eyes.

Y/N: You just spoiled your present...

Sera: W-what?

Y/N: YES!!! Let me get your present, hold-on.

I jolt up, grabbing a ring from the box.

I sit back down, holding it in my hand for her to see.

Sera: F-f-for me? 

Y/N: Yes, of course it's for you... I got one for each of you but... only one of them will really mean a... marriage and... I choose you, Sera. 

Sera: Fuck... I need a kiss...

Y/N: Of course...

We kiss, and kiss, and kiss some more. 

She pulls me down, and we fall into bed together. 

ONE WEDDING LATER!

Our honeymoon can wait, it's time to make love as the happy married couple. 

The girls were the bridesmaids, and they helped Sera look absolutely stunning. 

Now... we both agree that we're about to tear each other apart later tonight. 

We don't even know if we're doing a honeymoon, we haven't planned that far ahead. 

Sera: Uppies! 

Y/N: Of course...

I pick her up, bridal carrying her inside as she clicks her heels together. 

Sera in a wedding dress was just a heavenly sight to begin with. 

Ahri: Awww... look at these two! A perfect husband and wife! 

Eve: So jealous of that dress...

Sera: Well, we could just have five more weddings...

Kai: N-no... focus on you guys first... now, don't let us stop you. 

I carry her up to my room, and the lovemaking session begins. 

This was the happiest day of my life, and I think Sera could say the same. 

After all the dancing, we were ready for round two...

Seraphine and I both lay down, then she climbs on top of me, undoing her gown slowly. 

I'm in heaven, I'm literally in the afterlife...

Sera: I love you so much...

Y/N: I love you more...

Sera: Prove it...

The girls are something else, but Seraphine is truly magic. 

I'm happy to call her my wife, in fact, Sera my wife, the rest my fiancés. 

Whatever happens, happens, and I'll be ready for it. 

It's about that time...

Author's Note: 

Ending number 4, seraphine moment, hope u guys enjoyed it. 

Song: Talking Heads - Heaven