Chapter 21: Messing about

Y/N POV

I toss Sera on the bed, and she screams as she flies through the air. 

Sera: Ah! Heh... *giggles* 

I jump on the bed next to her. 

Sera immediately straddles me, kissing me more. 

Sera pulls back to say something... off-putting. 

Sera: Ezreal was... n-never like this. He never did this with me...

Y/N: I-I...

No, stop comparing me... ugh... 

God....

Why?! Why even bring him up?! 

I push her off of me. 

Y/N: Sera, please.

Sera: W-what? 

Y/N: How would you feel if... if... i-if I brought up how sexy Kai'Sa was when we were in bed together. 

Sera: I'd feel... like... I'm not good enough or... maybe jealous? 

Y/N: See, it's good to hear I'm better than your last partner, that means I'm doing something right. But I... really... don't want you to bring him up. 

Sera: I get it... I get it, I-I'm sorry it's just... you really are so much better, and I needed to say that out loud. 

At least Kali knew to bury the Kayn name, I say it more often than she does. 

But... then again... he's dead. 

Y/N: I'm not Ezreal, I will never be like him, I'm Y/N, and I am yours...

Sera: I... I am also yours. 

Y/N: No, I'm yours, I'm not going to pass you around or leave you to party with my friends. Mainly because... I don't have any but, I mean, you still want to go to dinner?

Sera: Uhh... not really, I would like to relax after what we did today. 

Y/N: Yeah, I'm feeling the same way. 

I realize I smell horrible and am still missing my shirt, Sera? Her arms and legs are covered in dirt. 

Y/N: Right, I'm going to... get a shower. 

Sera: Same... what do you want to do after your shower? 

Y/N: We'll figure that out, I suggest you get one too, dirt princess. 

She pouts and rubs her dirty arms. 

I give her a soft kiss and swing the door open without touching it, then shutting it behind me. 

What I just did in the garden outside proves that I don't need to use magic to get by. 

But... I might use it so I can get that grow bed and the whole garden up to speed with the garden back home. 

That's what I could do! 

I head to my room and strip down, taking a quick shower. 

While I'm in the shower, I'm reminded that at some point... Eve is going to want me, and I fear that's already the case. 

I hope she'll be alright, and I also hope Sera won't be missing her ex for a while. 

Akali had that problem, every time I say  the name in front of her, I see her one eye twitch. 

Oh... now the shower thoughts are creeping in. 

When... people name pets, what does their pet name them?