Ending 3: The Assassin

Y/N POV

I get out of my car after getting back from the store.

I head inside the house and see Akali playing Minecraft on the tv, now... is this the right time? 

Speaking of... I thought some more on my drive... the night before... all day... it's her...

I love Eve, she was and irresistible demon, someone I could explore my wildest fantasies with. Everything we've done together has been very romantic, and she loves me back for letting her be herself. She was always flexible with just about anything, as long as she spent time with me. She had that raw love, love that the others didn't, she would do anything for me, and I would repay the favor.

I love Kai'Sa, my lavender scented void goddess. Bel would give me a stamp of approval if I chose her, but... that's not the case. She's technically not my day one, but was the first woman I may have truly gotten the chance to love. She was initially closed when it came to sharing me, but she opened up over time. I feel like we both rely on each other to get by in this cruel world...

I love Seraphine, oh my Seraphine. I love her too... as much as the others... but not as special as the one who deserves my commitment in the eyes of the public. Seraphine was a blast, similar to Akali but much more silly. She was funny, super talented with a guitar. The strawberry scent that she will fill my nostrils with was just icing on the cake. She was way too cute...

I love Ahri, she's my true day one, and someone I shared many laughs and experiences with, just like Akali. She's given me the motivation and the resilience that helps keep me alive all these years. That one night on the tour was really something special, but... I can't... she'll understand it, and will allow me to marry one of the other girls instead. 

They are all getting a ring, but one of them is getting the true band...

The true partner in crime, the conqueror of the beach, the dumper of sand. 

Akali, you devious little kunai, now it's time to get you back...

I'm just kidding, it's been you, I just wish I could've seen how you felt towards me all the way back in Ionia. 

None of them were you...

I head past her and snag a ring from my room, it's time...

DREAM POV

I fall on the beach, Akali dives on me and rolls around with me. 

Akali: GOT YOU!!! Now, eat...

She grabs a handful of sand and tries to get me to eat it, but I smack it away. 

I run back to the dojo; she chases me all the way there.

Ahri hits me with a bucket of water, getting the sand out of my face. 

Y/N: AH!!! Pfft... dang...

*THUD! PAPER RIPPING!* 

Akali tackles me through the dojo door, breaking it open.

Karma: ENOUGH!!! Akali, stay away from my students! 

Akali: W-what...? 

Karma: Your influence has corrupted them for too long! You're energy will only bring them down, LEAVE!!!

Y/N: B-but she was just- 

Karma: HUSH!!! 

Akali gets force pushed out of the door she broke, I see her get up on her knees, about to bawl her eyes out. 

That year where she wasn't around, it was not fun at all for us. 

Karma removed the fun, and never realized just how bad kids needed it.