Ending 2: The Voidling

Y/N POV

I get out of my car after getting back from the store.

Ahri, Eve, Akali, and Sera are all out, leaving me and Kai alone for tonight. 

Speaking of... I thought some more on my drive... the night before... all day... it's her...

I love Eve, she was and irresistible demon, someone I could explore my wildest fantasies with. Everything we've done together has been very romantic, and she loves me back for letting her be herself. She was always flexible with just about anything, as long as she spent time with me. She had that raw love, love that the others didn't, she would do anything for me, and I would repay the favor.

I love Akali, she's been my joyous little assassin, way too athletic and capable for her own good. She was funny, quirky, and always made me smile. She made life threatening situations a breeze, and always knew what to say, even if what she said wasn't... the nicest thing. She allowed me to break out of my shell, her and Kai both.

I love Seraphine, oh my Seraphine. I love her too... as much as the others... but not as special as the one who deserves my commitment in the eyes of the public. Seraphine was a blast, similar to Akali but much more silly. She was funny, super talented with a guitar. The strawberry scent that she will fill my nostrils with was just icing on the cake. She was way too cute...

I love Ahri, she's my true day one, and someone I shared many laughs and experiences with, just like Akali. She's given me the motivation and the resilience that helps keep me alive all these years. That one night on the tour was really something special, but... I can't... she'll understand it, and will allow me to marry one of the other girls instead. 

I mean, they're all getting engaged to me, just one getting married, so it'll be okay...

Kai'Sa, I've been so blind... 

Just like how I was... the very morning I left you...

I'm so sorry... what I've done to you was inexcusable, but what I will do to make it up to you, I hope can sort of even it out. 

I get up and beeline it to Kai's room, she's not there. 

I head down and Kai is also not there, but a note. 

I pick it up.

Y/N: Love, went to the park to clear my head. 

Alone? Nah, something is... up...

I run up and grab one of the rings, throwing on my jacket and storming out of the door. 

I run to the park and Kai is there, just sitting there all on her lonesome. 

Kai: Y/N! Oh! Come sit with me...

Y/N: Clearing your head? 

Kai: Yeah just... working some stuff out with the inner demons...

Y/N: You okay, babe? 

I put my hand on hers and she turns it over, grabbing ahold of it. 

Kai: I... oh... I got a lot on my mind, Y/N. I love you a lot but... I don't know if I'm ready to marry...

Y/N: Hey, that's okay... we can wait until you are...

Kai: Well, you're acting like you're exclusive to me...

Y/N: That's- b-b-because...

Kai: Y/N? 

I put my other hand on the side of her face, she looks down it and then looks me in the eyes with those glowing amethyst pools. 

Y/N: Kai... the only reason I'm... I'm like this... is because ever since I met you, you've been so supportive, so amazing, so nice, so everything to me. I still relive the moment in my head where we both couldn't get a single word out to each other in the bar. All the way to, our first kiss on this very bench...

Kai: Oh...

Y/N: Kai, I hope... I hope you can pick up what I'm trying to say... the other girls will still have their share but...

Kai: Y/N, I'm... w-w-w-... err...

She starts to shed a tear, then she squeezes both of my hands. 

Kai: I love you so much, you've done so much for me and I haven't realized it. 

Y/N: Yeah? 

Kai: When that thing happened with Kayn, I was just about ready to end it... hell, y-you saw me almost do it...

Her lip starts quivering. 

Y/N: Shhh... it's okay...

Kai: It may look like I did a lot for you... but the things you've done for me... they outweigh anything I've done for you, I can't possibly pay you back, and I'm sorry... 

Y/N: You can pay me back... you already have... and now we're even, we need to be...

Kai: W-why's that? 

I shake my sleeve, releasing one of my hands to catch it.

Kai: W-what's that? 

Y/N: Take my hand...

I hold it in a fist so she can't see it, then she covers my hand. 

I gently open, and as she feels the ring, I see her eyes widen, then gasp. 

Kai: Y-you mean?! 

Y/N: Kai'Sa, will you marry me? 

Kai squeals in glee, one of the only times I heard it. 

Kai: Yes... yes please...

She latches onto me, but doesn't tackle me until the ring is on her finger. 

She kisses me, I kiss her back. 

We separate as we watch the moonlight hit the empty field. 

She looks at the ring, smiling. 

Kai: It's perfect... but I could care less about what the ring looks like... you're perfect...

Y/N: You're perfect... I love you so fucking much...

ONE WEDDING LATER!

Honeymoon in Demacia, fuck yeah...

Treated like the K/DA king and queen is the best way to spend our happiness.

Each girl I'm now engaged to, but each girl will understand how important the honeymoon is. 

Especially with my true love... the void goddess herself.

Kai: Mmm... five...

I gently stroke her hair. 

Y/N: No? Not going to the brunch? 

Kai: No... let's just... chill...

She drapes her head on my chest, I stroke her hair more. 

My sleepy void goddess...

I can feel my headache start to fade away, Bel must be pleased. 

My voidling... and my wife... 

I love her, and fate won't do anything to change it, because our love will shatter time. 

What me and the girls got is truly a gift, it's truly a gift. 

Author's Note: 

Ending 2 is down for the kaisa lovers. 

Song: Rebelution - Route Around