Chapter 37: On the boat again

Y/N POV

I start to wake up the morning after the party, wiping some of the crusty sleeps out of my eyes. 

I am covered in... fluid and... sexual stains... 

The fuck happened last night? 

Whatever, it's the aftermath. 

I look up and I have Eve and Kai laying down next to me, Sera and Akali both laying at my legs. 

That party got a little ridiculous, but it was a hell of a time, I remember wrestling with Kali in the limo and then getting taken into my room, ugh... wild night. 

But it's time to leave, we're getting out of Piltover and Zaun, next is Bilgewater. 

Yasuo: Hey, Y/N, Kai, it's time to- WOAH!!! Orgy...

He's shocked at what he saw. 

Me surrounded by a bunch of naked popstars. 

Y/N: You like what you see? 

Yasuo: No, it's... it's not me, anyway! Ahri and I are packed up and ready to go, COME ON!!!

Eve: Mmmm... shut up... 

Kali: Real... Yasi, give us a couple. 

Yasuo: It's eleven! Checkout is at noon! They'll come kick us out if we aren't out soon! 

Kai: Okay, okay! Leave us! 

Yasuo: Right. 

Ahri peaks around the corner, looking at us with her curious eyes. 

Yasuo: Ahri... Ahri? Ahri! 

He drags her away by her tail, causing her to moan slightly. 

Eve: Well... I think we had a spectator...

Y/N: Yeah? 

Eve: Sera... tell him. 

Sera: When I got up to use the bathroom, I saw that our door was open, now I remember you closing it. 

Eve: Yes... so, who would it have been? 

Kali: Ahri, this screams Ahri, if it were Yasuo he would find a way to interrupt it. 

Y/N: Yeah, whenever I was alone with Akali or Ahri when we were kids, he would slide screen and scare us or something. 

Eve: You saw those eyes, didn't you guys? 

Kali: Yeah, she was... curious as hell. 

Y/N: Like... absolutely devious. 

Curious little kitsune, I wouldn't be surprised if she got the intrusive thought to join in. 

Eve: Should've joined in, would've had a lot more fun with us than lounging with boring Yasuo.

Y/N: Hey, they love each other, I can't judge, nor can I intrude. 

Kai tilts her head, giving me the "Bruh" expression; Akali would call it that. 

She knows what me and Ahri have while she's dating Yasuo, nobody else needs to know. 

I give her the death stare, trying to get her to hide it. 

Too late, Akali is clever, shit. 

So is Eve, she picks up on it too. 

One trained to be an assassin, so she knows everything subtle, the other is a demon, and was engaged to one very slimy snake of a man.

Sera is dumbfounded.