DAY OF THE GREAT DEVOURER

Start from the beginning

"Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us". Kai said, back on top of the buckets as he looked out the window at the great devourer on their tail.

"We're going as fast as we can". The samurai yelled. "I'll try to make it to shattered canyon". She gestured to said place way ahead of them, to which zane looked at her.

"Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent".

"Never tell me the odds!".

"It's coming in for another attack. Port side". Cole informed, to which the Smith girl turns the ship just in time before the devourer could attack them.

"We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon". The ninja, nya and lloyd then began panicking, doing everything they can to go faster.

Glancing between them all, jing's eyes glowed purple again and before she knew it, her legs as suddenly lead her out of the bridge, which nya was the first to noticed.

"What-jing!".

Bai he ignored the samurai's call and got the the deck, standing before the sails. Her hands began moving around in wavey motion as they glowed. Meanwhile, the others were watching both with confusion and surprise at what she was doing.

Bai he glares at the great devourer with a tiger roar sounding in the background before a strom of purple wind flew out of her hands and towards the sails, giving the Destiny's bounty an extreme boost as it speeds up, almost making the surprised gang fall down.

Getting up and skating his head, lloyd looked back at the younger girl in awe before crying her name. "Jing!".

The call of her name snapped the purple ninja back to reality as her eyes turned back to normal before widening in shock once she saw what she was doing before turning around to meet his surprised gaze. "Lloyd!".

"What-how are you doing that?".

"I have no idea!".

"Watch out!".

Turning around, jing found the great devourer coming at them to which they all screamed. Nai he quickly manipulates her purple wind to lift the whole ship up above the great devourer's reach.

"Well whatever it is you are doing, keep doing it!". Jay said to bai he before a beep was heard.

Lloyd goes back to the computer to check it out. "We're going faster but it's not fast enough!". He informed as Zane looked back at their youngest member.

"Bai he, by any chance can you speed up your power?'.

"I can try!". She groaned, putting her all into her new found power. "But I might need some help!".

"Quick, everyone, we need to lose some weight". Nya exclaimed to help the the little girl out.

"Port side!". Lloyd added.

The great snake comes up and bite a piece of the bounty off, making the ship stumble and jing almost lose her concentration. The ninja quickly got to work and began throwing a bunch of things over board including the fridge, but no matter what, the devourer ended up eating them. The ninja then noticed something different about it as it eats.

"Man, he sure is hungry". Jay commented as jing noticed it go through some kind of metamorphosis before gasping.

"It's getting bigger!". She cried before looking back at the ninja. "Quick! Stop feeding it, you're only making it worst!".

But it was a little too late when Kai throws in sensei wu's tea pot down into the snake's mouth, but luckily nothing happened.

Nya phews in relife as they arrived at their destination. "We made it to scattered canyon. Hold on!".