As Jimin walked out of the room, he breathed a sigh of relief. He couldn't let Jungkook know that he was actually going to his University to try and run into Taehyung...He just couldn't stop thinking about that perticular guy since last night...And he had to catch a few more glances of him...

But as he walked down the hallway, Smiling like a stupid, he realized that he had forgotten something important. He had forgotten to change out of his slippers and into his shoes...

He groaned in frustration and quickly turned around to go back to his room. But as he opened the door, he found Jungkook standing there, holding his shoes with a smirk on his face.

"Forgot something, Jimin?"

Jungkook teased.

Jimin's face turned bright red as he grabbed his shoes and hurriedly put them on.

"Thanks, Kookie,"

Jimin muttered, embarrassed.

Jungkook just laughed and shook his head.

"Mhmmm...I wonder what were you thinking about.."

Jimin rolled his eyes

"Go get ready, idiot"

Jungkook went away mumbling something that jimin heard

"Ungrateful brat"

"I heard that"

He yelled letting jungkook know and soon the other male yelled back

"Great"

------------------------

Jimin was nervously walking towards his first class , trying to remember all the notes he had made for himself through youtube... As he turned a corner, he suddenly saw the same black haired extremely handsome male walking towards him...Along with his friends...One hand pushing his hair back while the other Hand was in his pocket, One of his friend spinning the basketball on his finger...

Jimin's heart skipped a beat... He tried to keep his cool, still he couldn't help but stare at Taehyung's handsome face and stylish outfit...

As Taehyung got closer, Jimin tried to play it cool and act like he didn't care...A thought of running away was there in the back of his mind...

'shit jimin what's wrong with you!?'

Jimin cursed himself, internally freaking out and then suddenly everything stopped as Taehyung looked in jimin's direction...Jimin froze and his breath hitched...The eye contact was for barely 5 seconds and it left jimin stunned...He stood there until he heard the bell ring indicating that the first lecture is going to start in a minute...

Jimin rushed towards his class room but as soon as he was about to enter, The teacher whose lecture it was stopped jimin

"Hey boy! You! Stop right there!"

Shit!

Jimin turned to look at her with a nervous smile...and bowed

"Good morning mam"

She looks strict

"Morning...But who are you?"

She asked raising an eyebrow...and jimin blinked twice before answering

"I...I'm your student mam...Park Jimin..."

"Park jimin?...The topper of last semester?"

Woah...I am famous?

"Yes mam"

Jimin smiled

"You never show up...What's all this? You know they are not going to let you sit in the exam if your attendance ratio is less then the requirements"

Haha...As if I don't know this

"Y-Yes mam..."

"Why don't you come daily?"

Heck! jimin think something! Quick!

"Uhh... Actually mam...I play music at night..."

Jimin gave his best innocent look to her...

"Oh...Poor boy"

Wha- Poor boy? I play for fun...The hell?

"What do you play?"

"Any- Anything...90s, Rap, Party songs"

The teacher stared at him for a second before saying

"It's my daughter's birthday day after tomorrow...."

Is she asking me to play at her daughter's birthday???

"Would you play for that?"

Oh yes, she is...

"Sure..."

What am I going to get from this...

"I'll take care of your attendance"

HOLLLLYYYY SHITT! I don't even want money now! For sure I'll go and play!!

"Thank you so much mam...Sure I'll play...Just let me know the time and location..."

-----------------------------