Lady Woodpecker [15]

Start from the beginning

"Miss Porcelain"

Oh my God, she's Beautiful....

Lady Chinwa, Older Sister Of Lady Woodpecker. She rarely Lets herself out of the spotlight, unlike her Sons who are total Troublemakers but Still have manners "My Butler here told me everything and Also about meeting you. I don't believe it at first but Coming here....it seems the words coming out his mouth are true" She Chuckled, and The poor Porcelain woman turned Blue. "Just like the owner's Work, it all reflected her flowers, delicate and Beautiful. Say did you go on a Training?" She asked and Porce Blinked.

"Uh-no. It's just a hobby"

"And that hobby made it to business. Excellent" the Noblewoman Grinned, seeming Satisfied to see all of the flowers inside the shop "I suppose you Easily Finished making the flower Bouquet I requested?" She asked and Porce Sweat dropped.

Well technically She could easily do it but sometimes she overthinks a lot of stuff which led her to ask Azure and his Brothers for help. Even though the boys have no clue about flower Bouquet stuff They still try. "Oh! Yes! Do you want me To pack it up?" She said, showing the flower Bouquet, The Noblewoman Hummed "Yes that would be lovely, wouldn't want the flower to get destroyed while we're on the trip." She Chuckles, and Porce nods, taking the flower with her she packs the flower inside a rectangular Box, cutting half an Orange ribbon and wrapping it around the box.

"Here you go!"

"Why thank you, Zhu prepare the Carriage"

"Right away Madame"

The Butler left, leaving Porcelain with The lady. Once the man left Lady Chinwa smiled, her Jade Eyes sharply looking through her Blue Ones "Miss Porcelain yes?" She said and Porcelain nodded "I remember that I Once commissioned your father for an art piece." She said, and Porce blinked in surprise.

"You know My dad?"

"Why yes! And I can't deny it. Your father has quite a hard grip when it comes to Art"

"Well....yeah I can't Lie about that"

It's true. Her father is a true Art Nerd, he never Shuts up about it. Whenever he sees even the weirdest things he could use it as a Reference or an inspiration to his Works. She once remembered that her father Found a Broken Mirror on the road and picked it up.

And later on for 2 weeks her father created a giant Woman made of Wood, but the flowers around her feet and Hand? Extravagant. Her father never fails to make her impress.

"Woah...."

She Awed, Striking her blue orbs with that giant Sculpture of a Woman. "Uuuuh....Dad?" She called, seeing that her father was on top of the wooden statue with his tools "Oh! My Porcelain!" The Old man Grinned, climbing down the Ladder he laughed and beholded his work "So? Isn't she Majestic?!" He grinned and Porcelain Offered him his Afternoon coffee with his pocketbook for him to rest and read.

"Just....in 2 weeks? Dad have you slept like-"

"Nnnnope! I didn't! But let's not talk about my sleeping schedule my dear. But look! I put a lot of Love making this one!"

He laughed, patting the surface of the statue, Porcelain Chuckled "All of your works are showered with your Love Dad." She corrected and the old man nodded

"indeed you're not wrong!"

"But dad these flowers.."

"They're made of glass"

He smirked, Trailing her hand on the sculptured glass flowers that are around the statue's feet, Porcelain smiled.

Can his dad be called crazy?....well maybe. But in an Awesome way.