Chapter 1481 - 1488

Start from the beginning

  Following her all the time, the super tube system that I basically didn't pay attention to suddenly became very dazzling, brighter than the surrounding spirit body, and then widened.

  A pure black, square object the size of a mineral water bottle was ejected from the light group little by little.

  It was the little information square that she had obtained a long time ago but was of no use and whose origin was unknown!

  [Take out the core quickly! ]

  There was a soft urging from the super tube system in my ear.

  The spirit bodies around them found that the small message that suddenly appeared was rushing towards them.

  Fu An'an is faster than these spiritual bodies!

  She threw the core out with her backhand, and the mass of the neutron star caused the planet Sarin to change its trajectory. The moment the small dark information square touched the core, it was activated!

  The hard solid melted into a pool of glowing liquid that covered the surface of the neutron star and then slowly dipped.

  [Master, I like you the most...]

  This was the last sentence of the high-level ability butler, and it disappeared.

  When the survival system finds it betrayed, it should be destroyed.

  It was Fu An'an's little information that saved it and made it upgrade. But now, it wants to use information to save its master and those who like it.

  The system shouldn't evolve emotions, but it's so happy.

  Fu Anan froze for a moment, his eyes suddenly became wet.

  The stars in Shalin stopped instantly, and Areas A, B, and C of Shalin were all plunged into darkness.

  Players far away on other blue stars suddenly found that all information parties on the planet were completely extinguished.

  The butchers who were slaughtering all around stopped, and the butchers in the sky even fell straight down.   The fake moon   in the sky above

  his head suddenly disappeared, and the planet suddenly fell into darkness.   Two seconds later   , a huge bright light spread from the fake moon to the surroundings. The light seemed to be the hottest summer, the noon when the sun scorched the earth—a long-lost light!   The light lasted for a full minute, followed by a roar from the sky, as dull as thunder, but it was not thunder, it was an explosion!   Centered on the core, sarin exploded!   This advanced civilization that enslaved thousands of blue stars exploded!   At the moment when Sarin exploded, several phaser cannons were fired at last, targeting Bluestar 6618.   Sayu's goal is very clear, they want to bury Fu An'an and Fu Yizhi's home planet with them.   The dazzling light covered the trajectory of the shells, and people didn't know what would happen next, until an oven-like burning sensation hit, as if they were going to evaporate everyone in an instant.

  The ground cracked, and underground magma surged.

  Sayu's shells struck with devastating power, and everyone couldn't avoid it.

  In the next second, a huge, transparent wall blocked the shells.

  The phaser exploded when it touched the obstacle. Even with a distance of several thousand meters from the blue star, the energy it diffused was enough to evaporate the water on the surface of the blue star and dry all the creatures on the ground. However, when the first wave of shock waves spread, it seemed as if a big mouth appeared in the space. The mouth opened to the extreme, faster than the shock wave, swallowing them in the air.