Chapter 1471 - 1480

Start from the beginning

  Fu Anan quickly let go of his wound, rolled sideways several times, and finally hit the wall behind.

  "Fu, An, An!"

  The player's face turned pale with pain, and he called out her name word by word through gritted teeth.

  "Wrong, misunderstanding!"

  Fu Anan stood up and raised her hand, pretending to be innocent, and repeated the trick, "I thought you were Fu Anan, that's why I attacked you, I'm a player!" She admitted

  this This approach is despicable, but at critical moments, survival is the last word.

  "Yeah?"

  The player's hands drooping with the weapon seemed to trust her words, but suddenly disappeared on the spot, and appeared behind Fu An'an in the next second, and the long stick fell towards her.

  He used the teleport egg!
  Fu An'an dodged the important part, but received a solid blow on the arm.

  "Do you think I'm a three-year-old kid?"

  The player limped back two steps, a small red ball fell from his hand and rolled to Fu Anan's feet.

  The ball exploded in an instant, blowing through the corridor. Fu Anan pounced backwards, but still fell from the third floor to the second floor, just in time to be caught by cement stones and ruins.

  She pulled her leg out violently.

  The trousers and shoes were all torn, and the flesh was scratched and bloody, and a piece of flesh was drooping on the thigh.

  Fu An'an took out the spray to cover the wound, bandaged it casually, then climbed up the high slope on the cement stones and threw down the players who were trying to escape not far away.

  Now that he has been discovered, he must not be allowed to escape. She raised the knife and fell, and the last injured person was also slaughtered by her.

  Fu Anan knelt next to the corpse, panting from the prolonged tension and strenuous exercise.

  Just as I was about to take a drink from the cup, a gunshot rang out.

  The gun missed.

  The bullet pierced the cup, and milk gushed out of the bullet hole.

  Fu Anan froze for a moment, then flung the cup violently, and fled quickly when the bullet brushed past.

  There will be bullets faster than people's speed.

  Several shots from the people behind splashed on the concrete slate, and some bullets actually hit Fu Anan's leg.

  Fu An'an ran all the way with both legs, and didn't feel a burning pain in his left leg until he ran a long way. The big hole under his feet was gushing blood, and his calves and shoes were wet.

  Just as she was about to use spray to treat it, the people behind followed the blood. Not only did they chase after them, they also exposed Fu Anan's location to other players.

  The man was chasing her, shooting, and shouting, "Fu An'an is here!" His

  eyes, hands, legs, and mouth were not idle. It was really a pity for him.

  Fu Anan looked at the players who were going down the stairs vertically to surround her, gritted her teeth, turned and ran outside.   The tension from the "upside down" impact of

  leaving the roof above your head lingers.   Anyone who plays this round of games may have outdoor phobia, as long as there is no roof over the head, it will make people feel nervous.   The group of players behind were stunned for a moment when Fu Anan rushed out, and they chased after Fu Anan almost disappeared when he turned the corner.   There were dead bodies all over the ground.   The liquid from the rotting corpse and the groundwater from the upside-down made the ground very wet. There were small puddles everywhere on the uneven ground, and Fu Anan stepped on it... The sewage mixed with blood splashed onto the wound. It was not painful,   but Cold feet.   Fu An'an felt something strange in her leg, and her heart also turned cold—   won't she be infected with the virus?   What is more terrifying than contracting the virus is that the people behind are chasing after you.   A flame cut off Fu Anan's retreat.   More than a dozen people rushed to surround her in all directions, and came to catch a turtle in an urn.   Holy crap, there were more people on the way after him.   If this was normal, even if there were no props, these people would not necessarily be her opponents five times more, but now... the   survival system took away the space ability given to her, and the enemy's flames turned and licked her arms.   The left half of his body burned rapidly.   Seeing Fu An'an burning, the others couldn't wait even more. There is no unnecessary nonsense at all, each of them can't wait for Fu Anan to die quickly!