Chapter 1411 - 1420

Mulai dari awal

  Crash—

  the door of the bathroom opened, and Anil came out with a bath towel tightly tied around his waist.

  Broad shoulders and narrow waist, long body, smooth muscle lines and eight-pack abs around the waist. The bath towel was tied very low, and the inverted triangle between the crotch was faintly visible. If it was lowered a bit...

  Tsk, it would be a needle eye.

  Fu An'an silently closed one eye, she didn't expect the majestic and steady commander just now to be so coquettish after taking a bath.

  "Haven't men seen enough?"

  Anil looked at her slightly coldly, slightly angry.

  "I'm sorry!"

  Fu An'an came back to his senses and apologized quickly, "It's mainly because you, Commander, are in such a good figure, you are exactly what we men dream of!" After

  boasting, Anil... looked even more unhappy.

  ##
  On the first day, what kind of feeling does it feel to offend your boss?
  Fu An'an slapped himself on the forehead in the bathroom.

  Such a good opportunity to deal with high-level NPCs is gone.

  She's an idiot, right?

  Such a serious and serious person, why should he look blindly? Why do you want to discuss body shape with others?
  She sighed more than once in the bathroom.

  ##
  Compared to the bold and unrestrained appearance of Anil, Fu Anan is well dressed. After coming out, she felt the gaze cast on the opposite bed, and she smiled a little cautiously.

  "Don't you take off your clothes when you sleep?"

  "Uh... I hope to enter the combat state at any time!"

  Fu Anan sat on the edge of the bed, her back straightened, "It is the responsibility of our soldiers to protect our homeland!

  " I am satisfied.

  Just heard him say "um", "turn off the light."

  Then with a snap, the house fell into darkness.

  ##
  Resting in a closed environment with a strange man. Fu An'an thought that she would sleep very lightly tonight, but it was unexpectedly good.

  The wake-up horn in her ear woke her up. Fu An'an suddenly turned up, folded the quilt, washed her face with cold water, and rushed outside like a gust of wind.

  After she arrived for a few minutes, the rest of the people arrived.

  In the end, the two who overtimed were fined to stand. Fu An'an was praised as a soldier who arrived early, and was also let go for dinner in advance.

  This is the benefit of getting dressed and going to bed, so you don't have to worry about wasting extra time.

  Fu Anan ran to the cafeteria like a gust of wind again, there were only a few people in it, and she could choose from the full menu.

  And then... Joy turned into sadness, she bumped into the commander who was also having breakfast.

  It's like waiting for the elevator on the first floor, who knows that the boss will come up from the first floor. Then you two and four looked at each other, and asked if you could get in?
  superior!
  It's like sitting on pins and needles!