Chapter 1391 - 1400

Start from the beginning

  Under the crisis, Fu Anan took out the big flaming horn, took a deep breath and blew it towards it.

  The acrobatics of the rivers and lakes that he used to do when he was a child, one person held a fire, poured a sip of wine and blew it at the fire, Fu An'an probably looked like this at this time.

  But Fu Anan blew the flame bigger and lasted longer.

  A fiery dragon flew out of the flame horn, ten meters long, and the surrounding spiders were either burned or fled. Even a giant spider the size of two people couldn't stop the erosion of the flames.

  Huh -

  Fu Anan blew for thirty seconds in one breath, opened the way with fire, and ran forward.

  The others were shocked when they saw her holding something like a fire baby, and stood there for a second, then immediately got up and followed her. At this time, running for life was the most important thing, no matter the old and weak couple, Yang Zitao was not far behind when he ran with an injured waist.

  In thirty seconds, Fu An Anzhen ran a long distance in one breath.

  Those densely packed little spiders were thrown away because of their short legs, and the giant spiders were still chasing after them. A dozen bare-bodied giant spiders, the size of two people, with splayed claws several meters high hooked the old man's shoulder blades at the back with their barbs, tearing his arm apart.

  Fu Anan took a deep breath the moment he stopped, turned around with the loudspeaker in hand, and the fire dragon quickly appeared, rushing towards the spider behind.

  The giant spider shoots strands of web from its abdomen.

  Spiders are afraid of fire, but spider webs are especially tough. They have high IQs, and they even know how to use spider silk to catch people, and even block the flame horn with spider webs.

  Fu An'an retreated while dodging. The lung capacity is only so small, Huolong is almost unable to hold on anymore.

  She turned to look at the others...

  the others took advantage of her to restrain the giant spider, and all of them ran away.

  Depend on!
  Fu Anan cursed secretly, then looked at his prop shoes.

  She put away the big flaming horn, and the second the big spider's sharp feet pierced her head, she had disappeared from where she was, and ran to the front of those people in one breath.

  The cave below is like a different world with no end.

  They ran for a long time until they couldn't hear the sound of the big spider moving at all.

  ##
  Yang Zitao, who was the most injured, fell down and groaned in pain.

  The old man whose ribs were pierced by the giant spider couldn't hold it anymore, and stopped on the spot panting heavily. The rest of the people were more or less injured. They didn't communicate much this time, and they all stopped tacitly.

  There was the sound of a lighter in the empty burrow.

  The dim fire lit up, illuminating the surrounding area, and it can be seen that Fu An'an and his lover are in the best condition among the seven people.

  "Xiaohua, it's all because of you that you saved us."

  Pushing Fu Xiaohua out to act as a shield just now was a tear in the face. As soon as she was safe, Yang Zitao focused all her attention on her. The victimizer is afraid of being victimized, and will not stop no matter how seriously injured he is.