Chapter 1311 - 1320

Start from the beginning

   I'm a little late today, and I don't have enough six thousand. I'm sorry, good night everyone!

    I will work hard tomorrow!

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1312 The Heirs 7
  [This is part of the game, disclosing the rules is considered a violation. Please play the game seriously and don't question the system and the rules of the game. 】

  He was warned when he questioned, so why can Fu Anan do it?
  Gu Ji turned his head to look at Fu An'an, and Fu Yizhi met his gaze.

  Why is his gaze so fierce, he didn't do anything.

  Guji silently looked away, and felt that the players of 6618 were really annoying.

  ##
  Twice reduced, now there are only 5 people left on the Frisbee.

  The outer shell of the Frisbee becomes transparent again and moves again.

  Continuously diving and moving forward in the thick and abyssal ocean, the water pressure on both sides and the strange creatures swimming around give people a sense of fear of not being able to keep their feet on the ground and the fear of facing giant creatures.

  The sea became darker and darker until it was completely black.

  I don't know how many meters I have dived, Fu Anan's fingers are holding the remaining soft cushion material, and the target is staring closely at the surroundings, worried that something will suddenly rush out in the dark.

  So far, they haven't done anything yet.

  The Frisbee suddenly swooped down, and the bottom of the sea was extremely dark, but suddenly brightened.

  They rushed out of the sea!
  The up and down are also reversed at this moment, and the violent reversal seems to be turning people's internal organs upside down. At the same time, the player sitting next to Fu Anan vomited.

  The food in the stomach was spit out, spraying the whole body and the front glass.

  Fu Anan closed her eyes in pain.

  She wanted to escape, but couldn't.

  Who would have thought that all the big players sitting here would still get dizzy with the Frisbee.

  Fortunately, the frisbee was high-tech. After he vomited for a few seconds, it was automatically cleaned up, and then a pleasant female voice came out from the frisbee——

  [Dear players, we have arrived in Area A of Shalin, please go out and follow the signs on the road. 】

  Finally got out of the car.

  They got off the Frisbee, and things bounced softly under their feet.

  Fu Anan looked at his feet, the ground looked like a huge tortoise jelly. She stepped on it and jumped twice, and the "Guiling Jelly" began to undulate and sway in waves.

  Some players squatted down and tried to dig a piece, but it couldn't be pierced at all, and it was extremely tough.

  Following the signs, they came to a raised entrance. Enter, the inside is the inside of the large tortoise jelly.

  The light source from unknown sources along the way made them feel comfortable around them. They walked slowly towards the inside, but there was nothing here. It seemed that there was something wrapped inside the turtle jelly, but they couldn't see clearly at all.

Make Koi Fish in Survival GameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara